“Quiet, beautiful, overpriced, terribe service” 3 of 5 stars

Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1550 North Atlantic Avenue, Cocoa Beach, FL 32931-3268   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Breakfast for 4 and WiFi!
Ranked #13 of 33 Hotels in Cocoa Beach
“Quiet, beautiful, overpriced, terribe service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

They kicked us off our beach chairs after our friend had rented them for the whole day, because he wasnt there and they wanted to rent to someone else. Good location, but everything is overpriced at the hotel. $3.50 for a bottle of water, $12 for oatmeal... You're not hawaii, dont charge hawaii prices.

• Stayed July 2014
Debra G, General Manager at Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, August 1, 2014
I appreciate the time you took to share your experience. The remarks we receive allow us the opportunity to reassess our method of operation and make changes where necessary.

Please accept my apologies for your dissatisfaction with our beach services. Your comments will be discussed in my next staff meeting. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Even though we attempt to provide affordable products and services, sometimes we fall short of our guest's expectations. We will continue to make changes in order to keep our patrons loyal.

Thank you for your comments.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (186)
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

When we were looking at options for a week long business trip in nearby Titusville and the Port, I recommended this hotel from the options the organizer had due to the beach location. I was not disappointed in the location. It is down the beach from the main tourist area (Ron Jon's and the Pier), but close enough for a long walk or bike ride to get to get you there. The hotel is modern decor and there is a large deck and Tiki lounge that is great for after business time chill down. Meals in the dining room I thought were overpriced (typical of Hilton), but the service was good. Nearly everyone eats at one of the local places anyway.
Pros: Location, deck and beach, clean
Cons: Overpriced dining, no added amenities or recognition of Silver Hilton Honors members, less then friendly desk staff
Recommendation: If you are a Hilton honors member look at another property on the beach. IF not, you want a place on the beach that is quieter, and you get a reasonable rate (<$150 nt) it is a good choice.

Room Tip: Upper floor, beach view.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
I appreciate the time you took to share your comments regarding your stay at the Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront. It is very important to us to receive feedback regarding our guests' experience.

Because we are always open to suggestions, I will certainly share your dissatisfaction with the concerns you mentioned with the appropriate department directors. The remarks we receive allow us the opportunity to reassess our method of operation and make changes where necessary.

We truly value your patronage and want each and every guest to leave the property with a feeling of having been cared for, valued and respected. Please accept my sincere apologies for not meeting your expectations.

Once again, thank you for sharing your experience.
Titusville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

I loved it. Stayed an extra night. Love the location on the water close to everything . I loved the new tiki bar loved the detailed attention to the customers and our comfort. The swimming pool was very accessible as well as the amenities.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Debra G, General Manager at Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
I appreciate the time you took to share your positive comments regarding your recent stay at the Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront. It is very important to us to receive feedback regarding our guests' experience.

The remarks we are receiving are showing our overall ratings are on the rise. It was gratifying to learn of your overall satisfaction. I will share your remarks with the appropriate department director.

Hopefully, you will choose to stay with us again in the near future.
Albert Park
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Cocoa Beach is a quirky little place that is a blend of beach-kitch and high society. By day, people flood the beaches along the Atlantic coast, by night they dress up and do the town.

The Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront provides plenty of scope for all these activities. I would have loved to have spent a week just at the hotel, spending days lying on the beach or pool, but we were there to take a tour of the Kennedy Space Center (about half an hour's drive away). When we returned,hot and tired mid-afternoon, we put our feet up and had a snack and drink in the bar and discussed everything from funny accents to politics with the locals and other holiday makers - everyone was so chatty! We had a great time.

We were only there for two nights, but loved every minute. It's a long way out of 'town' so breakfast opportunities are limited, so we made sure we had the full breakfast, it is excellent value for money and the food is plentiful. They will make you just about anything you want. It kept us going till late it the afternoon.

All the staff were very friendly and professional, and very knowledgeable about the area. When I casually mentioned to the bell hop in the lift we were going to Melbourne for dinner, he recommended a great place to eat. He was right, it was perfect.

Our room was lovely - we paid an extra $9 a night and got a top floor room with ocean view - I would highly recommend opting for this if you are offered it.

Room Tip: Pay extra for a higher room with an Atlantic coast view - so worth it.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for visiting our quirky little town and choosing to stay at the Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront. Your positive comments show that my staff is living up to the Hilton Brand promise to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued and respected.

I was happy to learn you were satisfied with the overall condition of the hotel, as well as your time spent at the pool deck Tiki Bar. Your comments will be shared with the appropriate department director.

Your patronage is appreciated, and I want each and every guest to leave the property with a feeling of having had their expectations met. It appears you did. If you are ever in town again, I hope you will choose to stay with us. I look forward to welcome you back.
McHenry, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

Wow! The beach and Tiki Bar area just blew me away! The grounds were beautiful! Thomas in the bar was so very nice and helpful! The view from our room in the 7th floor was exquisite. And the beds......were amazingly comfortable. We had no issues with the remodeling. We also rented beach chairs outside, which were lovely. We also enjoyed our daily breakfast buffet in the restaurant. We would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive comments regarding your recent stay at the Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront. We continue to receive favorable comments since the completion of the renovation.

Our team members play an essential role to our success; therefore, I was happy to learn you had a great experience due to the level of service you received. I will certainly share your remarks with the Food and Beverage Director so he can pass them on to his staff members.

I was equally happy to learn you were satisfied with your accommodations, as well as our beachfront location. Hopefully, your travel plans will bring you back to the Cocoa Beach area again in the near future. I look forward to welcome you back.
springdale, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Excellent beach access and clean beach. Tiki bar and pool are both beach side as well. Staff are extremely helpful and friendly. Parking is plentiful. Hotel is near a ton of restaurants. Highly recommend for business purposes, family vacation, or just a place stop, unwind, and get your drink on.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive comments regarding your recent stay at the Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront. It is very important to receive feedback regarding our guests' experience.

I was happy to learn you enjoyed our oceanfront tiki bar and pool deck. It is also gratifying to know you were satisfied with the service you received. Your remarks will be shared with the appropriate department directors.

Hopefully, you will have another opportunity to stay with us again in the near future. I look forward to welcome you back.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

I consider Hiltons to be in the upper echelon of Hotels and this one was good but in my opinion, not exceptionally good. The good, well appointed bed, linen &pillows, nice TV with Direct TV service, ok room size, nice location along the beach. The not so great; noisy air conditioner, not well maintained door locks. When I first got to my room, the door was ajar and not fully closed (probably accidentally left open by the house cleaning crew). The fitness center is unexceptional for a hilton. Just a few treadmills, Elliptical machines and some free weights with two benches. When I first enter the room, I smell a hint of cigarette smell. Overall, good but not great.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Once again, thank you for sharing your experience.

Been to Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront? Share your experiences!