“Nice bed & location, average room & facilities” 4 of 5 stars

Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1550 North Atlantic Avenue, Cocoa Beach, FL 32931-3268   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Breakfast for 4 and WiFi!
Ranked #12 of 33 Hotels in Cocoa Beach
“Nice bed & location, average room & facilities”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

I consider Hiltons to be in the upper echelon of Hotels and this one was good but in my opinion, not exceptionally good. The good, well appointed bed, linen &pillows, nice TV with Direct TV service, ok room size, nice location along the beach. The not so great; noisy air conditioner, not well maintained door locks. When I first got to my room, the door was ajar and not fully closed (probably accidentally left open by the house cleaning crew). The fitness center is unexceptional for a hilton. Just a few treadmills, Elliptical machines and some free weights with two benches. When I first enter the room, I smell a hint of cigarette smell. Overall, good but not great.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Debra G, General Manager at Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
I appreciate the time you took to share your comments regarding your stay at the Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront. It is very important to us to receive feedback regarding our guests' experience.

Because we are always open to suggestions, I will certainly share your dissatisfaction with the concerns you mentioned with the appropriate department directors. The remarks we receive allow us the opportunity to reassess our method of operation and make changes where necessary.

We truly value your patronage and want each and every guest to leave the property with a feeling of having been cared for, valued and respected. Please accept my sincere apologies for not meeting your expectations.

Once again, thank you for sharing your experience.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (183)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Our family stayed at Cocoa Beach Hilton July 4th week. We were pleased with the entire experience. Especially the deck lounging and pool area and easily excess to the beach. We plan to meet there again next July 4th week.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive remarks regarding your July 4th stay at the Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront. It is very important to us to receive feedback regarding our guests' experience.

I was happy to learn you ejnoyed our oceanfront location, as well as the pool deck area. Our comments show the majority of our guests are pleased with the addition of our Tiki Bar.

I look forward to welcome you back again next 4th of July.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

So totally pleased with our stay!!! Booked off Hotwire & couldn't have got a better bang for our buck if we tried! At first the hotel seems very conference center oriented, very modern business like-but as soon as you step out to the tiki bar all you see is paradise! The staff was very friendly, & totally accommodating. We were bummed we didn't have a balcony on our room, & no complimentary breakfast, but the beach access & tiki bar completely made up for it. Perfect location, close to everything, & right on the water! Everyone from our waitress Katie to the banquet supervisor Robin took excellent care of us! We can't wait to return!

• Stayed June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive comments regarding your recent stay. I was truly happy to learn you enjoyed your visit and that you appreciated our newly renovated property. Even though we had to endure growing pains during our renovations, many of our guests have expressed their satisfaction with the outcome.

Our Tiki Bar with direct oceanfront access has become quite a popular spot. I will certainly share your favorable remarks regarding the service you received.

I hope you will have another opportunity to come back and enjoy our property again.
Santa Fe, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

My family came here for 2 nights a couple weeks ago to enjoy the beach. We were excited, considering I'm from Santa Fe, New Mexico and there's pretty much no such thing as water in that area. Anyways, I was impressed with the lobby and had pretty high expectations for this hotel. Some of those were not lived up to. First of all, my parents room kept having the shower backing up and it was a bit frustrating, and my and brothers room AC was not working well. Nonetheless the maintenance fixed the problem promptly and to our surprise, the front desk allowed us to have breakfast at no extra charge for the room problems! Pretty cool considering the breakfast buffet is highly priced at 17 bucks a person. Other than this the fitness center is solid and I was able to get a good upper body workout. It has a private walkway to the beach which is really nice. Overall I recommend this hotel. I enjoyed it.

• Stayed June 2014
I appreciate your remarks and thank you for your flexibility as we continue to work-out the kinks due to our recent renovations. Please accept my sincere apologies for any discomfort this may have caused your parents and your brother due to air conditioning and plumbing issues. I was happy to learn you received compensation for your dissatisfaction. Your comments will be remembered as we remain very mindful of guest comfort during this ongoing process.

Please be assured I have noted each one of your comments, and I will share them with the appropriate department directors. As we continually refine our products and services, I hope you will choose come back again and see the changes we have made.
Jacksonville, FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

I was here for 3 nights for a small conference. Entire staff was great, king bed was super comfortable, room was clean. Wish I could have enjoyed the beach more but the new tiki bar was fun.
overall it was a good stay and I'd recommend this hotel.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

I hope you will have another opportunity to come back and see us again.
Geneva, fl
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

We spent last night there and we will never stay there again. At first we felt lucky to find the last available room.
There was no ocean front view available but was offered the costal view. We were given a room on the 4th floor and it overlooked the air conditioner units below and the coastline of the ocean off in the distance. Could have been worse.
I paid $252 for this room. Nothing great!! They have a couch which faces the wall instead of the window view of the coastline. There is a desk chair which can be moved to face the window. You would think they would be smart enough to rearrange the room to optimize the view.
I don't understand why Hiltons have a habit of installing toilets so low to the floor They must be designed for five year old children and younger.
Bottled water is not complimentary but can be purchased $3.50 a bottle. In fact this is the first hotel I can remember which didn't offer complimentary coffee in the lobby. Everything in this place is an additional charge. I paid $7.89 for two small coffees in cardboard cups. It did include a standard $1. tip however. The coffee was horrible. The breakfast bar was standard and overpriced.
We had to park ourselves as there was no valet available when we arrived. There parking lot goes all the way to the highway.
They have no covered walkways for their guests from the parking lot to the hotel.

The ocean was beautiful. They have a nice outside tiki bar. It is a party atmosphere.
Many of the guests we spoke to were not pleased about there stay.
The hallway to our room was very noisy with children running up and down the hall and loud conversations in front of the elevator.
If you want to pay top price but settle for a place that offers no first rate amenities then this will be your place.
Its a perfect setting but very disappointing.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms close to elevators
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Once again, thank you for sharing your experience.
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

This hotel is a family favorite and the new renovations are gorgeous! The staff is very friendly and the service in the restaurant and at the new Tiki bar was outstanding. Great beachfront location with all the amenities.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your stay at the Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront. It is very important to us to receive feedback regarding our guests' experience.

After many months of renovating, we are beginning to receive many favorable remarks on our new look. I was happy to learn you found the property to be gorgeous, and that you received great service.

We look forward to have you visit with us again in the future.

Been to Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront? Share your experiences!