“Short Stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 33 Hotels in Cocoa Beach
Thirsk, United Kingdom
“Short Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

Continuing building/decorating works did not upset our stay at all. All service provided at the hotel was extremely good. We did have to change rooms as we were overlooking noisy air conditioning units and this was dealt with promptly. New room although not a sea view was very comfortable. Only thing I would say is that it was expensive to hire lounges and umbrella for beach front, for an expensive hotel to stay at I would have expected these additions to be included.

Room Tip: Rooms above the 2nd floor would be better as we were facing the air conditioning units initially, so...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Debra G, General Manager at Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay at the Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront. It is very important to receive feedback regarding our guests' experience.

I am sorry you felt the cost of the beach concessions were too high. Our outside vendors try to provide products and services at an affordable price. I will share your remarks with the beach services owner.

Please feel confident we will continue to strive to make changes in order to keep our guests loyal. We look forward to have you stay with us again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (151)
St. John's, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

Booked this hotel via another site, got a good price. Was only staying here per-cruise, arrived late and was quickly and pleasantly checked into my room. In an unusual move they wanted a copy of my booking, which I had, but never been asked for it before. Internet was free which is a plus. Breakfast buffet was very good with lots of options, and a great view. I booked two rooms, one for me, a second for my parents who arrived earlier in the day, the only downside is that twice while checking in I asked the front desk to call their room and let them know I arrived, they never did. There is not a lot around the hotel, except for the beach, the bus stops near by, and we took a ride around the loop. Cocoa Beach seems like a very nice and clean community. We didn't have any American change so the driver let us ride for free. Staff always smiled and said hello. Check out was also fast and friendly.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your stay at the Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront. It is very important to receive feedback regarding our guests' experience.

Our team members play an essential role to our success. Because we value your patronage every effort is made to make each guest feel special. I will share your remarks with the appropriate department directors.

Please feel confident we will continue to make changes in order to keep our guests loyal. I hope you will come back and stay with us again.
Kokomo, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Booked a room for the night prior to our cruise departure. This hotel offered an attractive cruise convenience package which included a great rate, shuttle and parking for the duration of our cruise. All I can say is It is everything a Hilton (and every Hilton I have ever stayed at) shoudl be. This hotel had impeccable service from the desk staff to the bell staff, restaurant and bartenders etc. Our room was on the top floor ocean view and was spotless, quiet and perfect in every way. Yes it is more expensive than a budget hotel, but this is a Hilton and quality and service are what made their reputation. You get what you pay for in life and this hotel is worth EVRY PENNY. I can't wait to come back!

Room Tip: Ask for a high room Ocean View....WELL WORTH IT!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive comments regarding your recent stay. I was happy to learn you enjoyed your visit and that you appreciated our newly renovated property.

Our team members play an essential role to our success. We certainly value your patronage and strive to make each and every guest feel special. I will share your remarks with the appropriate department director.

Please feel confident we will continue to make changes in order to keep our guests loyal. I hope you will choose to stay with us again in the future.
Nassau Bay, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

The remodeling at the Cocoa Beach Hilton is really coming along. Looks much better and not run down. Stay here often when doing business at KSC. Room was clean, nice and no issues on last several trips. I had started to not staying there due to it being run down, but that has changed. Only problem was on last trip, tub shower lever took a gorilla to pull it up, told desk, they spayed some WD40 on it, which really did no good and made my hands smell. The tub spicket should have been replaced. One MAJOR (but minor) complaint, seems every hotel has coffee in the lobby 24 hours, except this hotel. When leaving at 5 on early work hours, no time to make it in my room and none in the lobby. Highly recommend this hotel if you want on the beach and they have not jacked up their prices for spring break or something. The new Tiki bar is great ( a few service issues).

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

We appreciate your candid remarks and thank you for your flexibility as our renovations near completion.

Please accept my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience you experienced due to the faulty shower lever. Without your feedback, we would not know what areas need attention.

Rest assured I have noted your other comments and will share them with the appropriate department directors. Hopefully, you will continue choose to choose to stay with us again in the future.
Haines City, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

This property seemed like a good idea a year ago on a pre cruise place for out of town guests to all stay and meet. Renovations and all. The food was adequate as was the service, and the bare area small. Well, 1 year later still being renovated, there is a gorgeous overpriced Tiki Hut outside, beautiful overpriced bar and restaurant with Blah food and unfinished rooms. Beware the shower stall light fixtures as there may or may not be a cover over the bulb. Stop and buy beach chairs and an umbrella if your styaing for any length of time. Unless you want to rent them at $35.00 for 2 per day. Disappointing again 1 year later. After 3 days we had enough. Jonathan at the Tiki bar ROCKS, but not enough to make us come back to this property.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Debra G, General Manager at Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your stay at the Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront. It is very important to us to receive feedback regarding our guests' experience.

I am sorry you felt our food prices were too high. The Executive chef continually reviews our menus and makes adjustments when necessary. We certainly try to provide our product and services at an affordable price.

Please feel confident I have noted your other remarks and will share them with the appropriate department directors. We will continue to strive to make changes in order to keep our guests loyal.

Once again, thank you for your comments.
Cincinnati, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

We stayed on the top floor with an ocean view. The room was clean, nicely decorated, plenty of room for a family. The tiki bar/restaurant was really nice. Breakfast options were nice- either a continental or table service, although both with typical Hilton meal prices (overpriced in my opinion) The beach is right over a small boardwalk. Beautiful location. The only issue is that the hallway outside of our room/elevator smells very musty. This could be due to people walking through the hotel in wet and sweaty clothes, I suppose, but it does stink. I was worried that our room would smell bad, but it was fine.

Room Tip: Ask for a beach front room. The other option is staring at the parking lot or another building.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
I appreciate the time you took to share your comments with us. The remarks we receive allow us the opportunity to assess our method of operation and make changes where necessary. Without your observations we would not know what areas need attention.

Please be assured I have shared your remarks regarding the odor you experienced in the hallway. The Director of Housekeeping has been notified and will have each floor inspected.

We try to provide affordable food options for our guests. I will certainly share your dissatisfaction with our food pricing with the Executive Chef.

Hopefully, you will choose to stay with us again. Once again, thank you for your comments.
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

I went to Cocoa Beach for a work event (for 1/2 of a day, anyway) and stayed at the Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront. I had reserved a less expensive room, but when there was an issue with it (before my arrival), they upgraded me to the top floor, ocean view at no additional cost. Had a great stay, friendly staff, and very helpful with directions and suggestions.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Our team members play an essential role to our success. Since we truly value your patronage, we strive to make each and every guest feel special. I was happy to learn you were offered a complimentary upgrade that appeared to make your stay more pleasant.

I hope your travel plans will bring you back to the area again in the near future.

Been to Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront? Share your experiences!