Had not planned to stay here. Was booked at a nearby hotel that had a fire and sent us to this hotel. You really get to see a hotel at its best when under stress. The staff was positive and helpful. They opened the gift shop so people who could not return to their room could get things they might want or need.
Rooms not spacious but comfortable. I had an end room with one king. There was a couch, desk, chest of drawers with large flat screen TV.
The hotel is on the beach. Easy walk from lobby passed outdoor pool.
The public area is up to date. Room is basic - nothing special. No art work -everything beige. But - if the sun's shining - who stays in the room.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront Hotel
- Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront Hotel Cocoa Beach
- Hilton Hotel Cocoa Beach
- Hilton Cocoa Beach
- Cocoa Beach Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Cocoa Beach is located 45 miles east of the Orlando International Airport, on the Atlantic Ocean. Just five minutes from the Port Canaveral cruise terminals, 20 minutes from the Kennedy Space Center Visitors’ Center and the Astronaut Hall of Fame, we are your “mission control” for vacationers and business travelers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.