in a single line, a clean, well appointed hotel for a reasonable (but not cheap) price at a good location on Cocoa Beach.
We arrived in the town and decided at the very last minute to stay the night. Julie checked us in and was polite and helpful, giving us some ideas for where to go for a few drinks and a bite to eat. The room was fine - nice big and very comfy bed, and the check out time of 12pm meant the bunch of cocktails we had didnt come back to haunt us in the morning! The only reason to hold off for a 5* review is that there is no breakfast in the hotel during the week - a small pain, as there's an IHOP over the road, but you'd expect breaky!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy casual dining in the Shark Pit Bar & Grill, under our 50 foot skylight atrium & 40 foot water wall. Watch sharks & tropical fish in our 5,600 gallon saltwater aquarium, or our 13 Plasma HDTVs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Cocoa Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Cocoa Beach
- Four Points By Sheraton Cocoa Beach Hotel Cocoa Beach
- Sheraton Cocoa Beach
- Four Points Cocoa Beach
- Cocoa Beach Sheraton
- Cocoa Beach Four Points
- Four Points Sheraton Cocoa Beach