We stayed here while visiting the nearby Kennedy Space Center Complex (about a 20-25 min. drive)
The hotel staff upon our check-in was friendly and attentive, and quickly checked us in. We were given our room key and were told to park on the upper floor of the stacked parking lot outdoors. After parking and gathering our luggage, we found that we had to enter the doors to the hotel and bump down about 10 steps with the luggage to get to the door that led to the cooridor where our room was located. This was a minor inconvenience to us, since we are fairly young with a 9 year old and a 12 year old who can carry their own luggage -- but I would be upset if we had a stroller with a young child in it and came up to this same situation -- Or, if it was my parents (considerably older) and they had to carry and bump their luggage down stairs.
The room was beautiful... large... clean... decorated in a surfing theme... and the beds were very comfortable. The air conditioning was working well in the room and the bathroom was clean, as was the sink and counter area outside the toilet/shower room. There was a large closet, and a large desk/work area suitable for computer work and the like. We had a mini-refrigerator and a microwave as well.
The surf shop that is attached to the hotel lobby is really nice to browse around, and there are other shops located within steps from the main lobby as well. The huge round fish tank situated in-between the surf shop and the restaurant was really pleasant to watch as we dined in the attached reatuarant. The food was tasty, staff was wonderful and friendly at the restaurant and the prices were very reasonable (Thanks Kelly -- you were very pleasant) We also enjoyed going to the RonJons Surf shop located next door (open 24 hours). My 9 year old son wanted to buy a souvenir from Kennedy Space Center and I asked him to sleep on his decision (it was $40). He was glad he listened to me, since the RonJon shop next door had the exact same Shuttle toy for $15 less than at the Space Center. He also had a coupon that we picked up for 10% off - so he was doubly as happy.
I would DEFINITELY stay here again if we visit the area again. We also noticed that the hotel was near to the area where the cruise ships depart (something to keep in mind for the future) -- it would be a nice place to stay if a hotel was needed prior to boarding the ship.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy casual dining in the Shark Pit Bar & Grill, under our 50 foot skylight atrium & 40 foot water wall. Watch sharks & tropical fish in our 5,600 gallon saltwater aquarium, or our 13 Plasma HDTVs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, BookIt.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Cocoa Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Cocoa Beach Hotel Cocoa Beach
- 4 Points By Sheraton Cocoa Beach
- Sheraton Cocoa Beach
- Four Points Cocoa Beach
- Cocoa Beach Sheraton
- Cocoa Beach Four Points
- Four Points Sheraton Cocoa Beach