The Four Points in Cocoa Beach is a somewhat quirky hotel, but it's one that I've been returning to since I first stayed there in 2006. It's part of a complex that includes a surf-wear shop, as well as the only Starbucks in town, and a great hotel restaurant.
It's a short walk to the beach, and you are right in the center of Cocoa Beach, near plenty of local restaurants and shopping.
The staff have always been friendly and accommodating to me!
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Cocoa Beach Hotel Cocoa Beach
- Four Points By Sheraton Cocoa Beach Hotel
- 4 Points By Sheraton Cocoa Beach
- Sheraton Cocoa Beach
- Four Points Cocoa Beach
- Cocoa Beach Four Points
- Cocoa Beach Sheraton
- Four Points Sheraton Cocoa Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy casual dining in the Shark Pit Bar & Grill, under our 50 foot skylight atrium & 40 foot water wall. Watch sharks & tropical fish in our 5,600 gallon saltwater aquarium, or our 13 Plasma HDTVs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Starwood, Tingo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Cocoa Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.