“Interesting place” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 33 Hotels in Cocoa Beach
Livonia, MI
“Interesting place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

We stayed here for one night. Great location - an easy walk to the beach. The building itself is interesting to look at. Our room was fine; nothing special but clean and the bed was comfortable. The window in our room looked out over the restaurant and across to the Ron Jon shop; it was.....interesting. I don't think I would want to stay there for an entire vacation but it was fine for one day or maybe a few.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (154)
East Rochester, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

We booked a room here the night before we departed for a cruise. Orrigionally we booked a junior whirlpool suite, but when we arrived they told us something was wrong with that room, so they more than compensated us with a different junior suite, plus gave us 2 free entrees at the restaurant downstairs. The workers were very friendly and helpful, and the room was great. Very clean, and we loved how the window overlooked the store below. The starbucks was convenient, and we had a spectacular dinner, right next to the shark tank, and made reservations at the front desk to shuttle over to the port. Id reccommend the surf shop , which was very inexpensive, and renting a board and walking down to the nearby beach to surf. Best part of our trip.

• Stayed March 2013
Saskatchewan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

We stayed here for two nights before our cruise. The location is great - on a strip with restaurants nearby, really close to Cocoa Beach, and close to pharmacies etc if you need sunscreen, toiletries or snacks. We had a suite with the two beds and a pull-out couch. The first night we had key issues but were helped right away and they offered to move us but it was so late and the kids were already getting into bed, so they came back and fixed the problem the next day. Our room window overlooked the store.
There is a store right in the hotel itself that carries shoes, beachwear etc and we were given a discount card to shop there because we were hotel guests. We also got a discount card to the hotel restaurant which was a great place - The Shark Pit maybe? Our waiter was great, friendly and he even grabbed us coffee at Starbucks, which was right there on site too! [with our money - it couldn't go on the lunch tab]. They make their own pizza as well. There is a big fish tank in the middle of the restaurant/store area and it was a big hit with the kids. Also Ron Jon's Surf Shop is right across the road and open 24 hours.
If there was a pool [I think there was] we didn't use it, as we opted for the beach.
Great location and great service - was perfect for what we needed. For a fee you can be shuttled to the cruise ship terminal.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Thomas W, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Cocoa Beach, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Thank you for the great review. You have captured what we are all about here at the Four Points and the Cocoa Beach Surf Company.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

My two young boys and husband traveled from Orlando for an overnight trip to go on a day cruise on the Banana River and decided to stay at the Four Points. Our room was supposed to be a suite from what I see on our reservation but when we arrived it was a junior suite. Not a huge deal because we got it at such a steal. The room was musty, when I say musty, I mean so bad that my son's allergies were so kicked up after staying there a night that he vomited. It was bad. I will say that the restaurant was wonderful, service, food, atmosphere, all great. I just recommend going to eat there and see the surf shop and staying somewhere else. It was a real disappointment. AND in the middle of the night there was a domestic dispute in the room next to us and I had to call security. They responded promptly and the police were called, however, instead of moving the drunk guest and here teenagers, I was asked if I would like to move my sleeping husband and children. That did not make much sense to me. Needless to say I did not get a great night sleep. Not that the hotel can control the guests, but it added to the bad taste in my mouth for sure.

Room Tip: If you stay here get a room that does not face inside, perhaps that will cut down on the recycled mu...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Thomas W, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Cocoa Beach, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
I do apologize that you did not enjoy your stay with us. I do wish you had given us the opportunity to change your room due to the odor or do something else to accomodate you during your stay. Please be assured this was as isolated incident and not the usual great service and accommodations you should expect from us. I do hope you will give us another opportunity to show you the Four Points Cocoa Beach.
Charlton, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

My stay here was wonderful right from the start. Carla checked me in, and I found her to be one of the most personable and efficient customer service people I had come across in years. I then got to drive my car up to a fourth floor parking level, which was (of course) my room floor; this was a convenient surprise. The room was clean and well laid out, except for the funky shower (no tub.)

I had checked maps and chose Four Points for it's location, and it was just what I expected- walking distance to everything I wanted to take in during my stay. The place had a good vibe all around. Easy walk to the beach and a very nice little pool area if you wanted to get away from the sand and wind. A stone's throw from the property is a great Irish pub- Nolan's- very authentic.

I had read they serve a great pizza, but I found it to be average. That didn't take away from my experience; I was very comfortable here. I would definitely stay here again, if I was in Cocoa Beach.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Thank you very much for taking the time to post your comments. We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. We are looking forward to welcoming you again soon.
Cocoa Beach
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

We really liked the location and the overall feel of this
hotel. The beds were comfortable and clean. Free Wi-Fi was
mediocre at best. The staff was very helpful and polite. Has a
good restaurant and surf shop all in the same building. It's
Very close to the beach and just acrossed the street from
Ron Jon's. The price seemed a little high but was about par
for the course in the area and the time of year we stayed. They
offer shuttle transportation for airport and cruise terminal but
it is an additional fee, Although at a discount over the shuttle
companies themselves.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Galloway, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

We stayed here with our kids the night before our Disney Cruise. The room was clean and spacious. We technically had a view of the ocean but wasn't much to brag about. The beds were very comfy. The hotel had a nice surf shop but the Ron Jon Shop next door is something worth seeing! It's only a 5 min walk to the beach. Kids loved the beach! Pool seemed like it was in an awkward location, but we didn't use it so that didn't really matter to us.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Cocoa Beach? Share your experiences!