We stayed here 1night Pre cruise on Freedom of the Seas out of nearby Port Canaveral.
My adult son screamed with delight at check in when he saw it had an adjacent "Starbucks" -his reason for existence!!!!
The rooms were clean, mis sized,mid range and a mid range experience at check in if I'm honest!
We thought it was a. Good location and certainly recognisable as the hotel is constantly changing rainbow colours due to all night long. Effective lighting!
Good pre cruise stay -but couldn't stay here for longer than Pre or post cruise
It's a great location ,go for I!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy casual dining in the Shark Pit Bar & Grill, under our 50 foot skylight atrium & 40 foot water wall. Watch sharks & tropical fish in our 5,600 gallon saltwater aquarium, or our 13 Plasma HDTVs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Cocoa Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Cocoa Beach
- Four Points By Sheraton Cocoa Beach Hotel Cocoa Beach
- Sheraton Cocoa Beach
- Four Points Cocoa Beach
- Cocoa Beach Sheraton
- Cocoa Beach Four Points
- Four Points Sheraton Cocoa Beach