Stayed over Christmas and had great service at Shark Pit downstairs (even sat in front of big tank) for breakfast. There are several stores and restaurants in walking distance (McDonalds, CVS, Walgreens across the street and Starbucks downstairs). Try the fro yo place!
The attached parking garage was very convenient, especially when you can park on the same floor as your room. The room on the third floor where we stayed had a neat view of the surf shop.
This is kind of random, but they have a decent hair dryer (opposed to one of the dinky ones attached to the wall).
I would definitely stay here again when I'm in town!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy casual dining in the Shark Pit Bar & Grill, under our 50 foot skylight atrium & 40 foot water wall. Watch sharks & tropical fish in our 5,600 gallon saltwater aquarium, or our 13 Plasma HDTVs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Cocoa Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Cocoa Beach
- Four Points By Sheraton Cocoa Beach Hotel Cocoa Beach
- Sheraton Cocoa Beach
- Four Points Cocoa Beach
- Cocoa Beach Sheraton
- Cocoa Beach Four Points
- Four Points Sheraton Cocoa Beach