“Great staff” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 33 Hotels in Cocoa Beach
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

We had booked a room for a client of ours and Carla, one of the hotel representatives was great through out the process. She answered all our questions, helped me with making any required changes. I could hear the smile on her face any time I called. All the staff have been great.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (127)
denver
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

I thought the bed was one of the most comfortable of any hotel I have stayed at.
Front desk staff was very nice, rooms were clean. The room had a mini fridge and a microwave which I alway appreciate having. We did not visit the pool, but it looks really neat with a little waterfall. The hotel is close to everything and is easy to walk to a grocery store, drug store, restaurants, and the beach.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Princeton, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

I booked 1 night pre cruise in this hotel. My flight arrived late the night before, so I grabbed an early shuttle from MCO to this hotel. (As an aside, I used Cocoa Beach Shuttle...EXCELLENT service and price!! Very reliable..)

I arrived between 10-11 AM and they were able to find me a room. I went up, opened the door and saw a suitcase. OOPS! Back down to the desk, and I was changed to a room on the 2nd floor with a queen sized bed. The room was not large, nor too small-it was perfect for one night.

My room was VERY clean and fresh smelling! The A/C worked well, everything in the bathroom was clean and functional and the staff was very nice. My only other small complaint is that my room only had a shower which was fine...BUT the curtain was too short and water got all over the floor. Luckily there were plenty of towels so I was able to solve the problem.

I enjoyed a nice late lunch/early dinner with friends in the hotel restaurant. The food was reasonably priced (for the area of course), tasty and the service was excellent.

WIthin walking distance are a McDonalds, IHOP, Subway, Winn Dixie, Walgreens and CVS (that I remember) plus, just across the street is the famous Ron Jon's surf shop (open 24/7 for you night owls!) Also, the hotel has a Starbucks attached though it closed by 6 PM which was a little annoying!

All in all, I was very happy that I selected this property. There is a small outdoor pool and the ocean is only two short blocks away. Everyone was friendly and the hotel was very clean and comfortable. For cruisers they do offer a paid shuttle (I think $6 PP each way)

If you need a place to stay, you can't go wrong with the Four Points.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Loelschlag
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

The hotel was clean, staff was friendly and helpful. Our room overlooked the surf shop but was very quiet. Bed was comfortable. Room had mini fridge, microwave, coffee maker and hair dryer. We ate dinner in the restaurant downstairs and also ate breakfast there the next morning. We parked our car there for the duration of our cruise and used the shuttle to and from the port. We would definitely stay here again the next time we cruise.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Franklin, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

I booked this hotel for my parents and nephew, and my dad said he is terribly disappointed in the welcome experience. The original reservation confirmation said there would be free American breakfast daily and bottled water in the room. Upon arrival, my parents were told that the restaurant is not open for breakfast on weekdays, so they wouldn't get the free breakfast. Then they went to their room and found 1 bottle of water for three guests and a very long rip in the cushion on the couch and other maintenance upkeep issues. My dad went back to the front desk to express his disappointment and after much convincing was finally given vouchers for the Starbucks in the hotel, and was given additional bottles of water for his room. There was nothing they could do about the rip in the couch. Overall, he was very disappointed in this experience and service. He does like the lobby area with the surf shop and aquariums though. He won't be returning to this location or another Four Points again. That disappoints me since I really wanted this trip to be a great experience for my family.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

I stayed here not as a 'cruise package' instead I stayed at the 'Visit Florida' rate of under $100/night. Clean hotel - nice rooms, i was one of the rooms in the spiral colorful tower infront of the hotel. Microwave and mini fridge in my room which was nice, comfy bed, also appreciated the toiletries as well. Bathroom updated and clean. People fuss about their pool but it's actually nice and only one other person was there when i popped my head in.

At check in they give you a % off card for their shark pit bar & grill and for cocoa beach surf co. Also a card for a free beer on the property. Literally across the alley is Ron John's which is open 24 hours whereas cocoa beach surf isn't open 24 hours. Short walk to Beach is nice - not bad at all. If you go down to the IHOP and walk across to the beach from there, there is the handicapped entrance to the beach - might be nicer for some.

Arranged the shuttle from airport and to port with the hotel, very easy to do - quite pleased with the service. If i'm in the area for another cruise i'd stay here again although it'd be nice if it had free breakfast like many others do. Ohh and it's across the street from a 24 hr wallgreens (drug store) a grocery store that sells liquor and a few other shops including a pizza shop and a mcdonalds so you can go wander for food or needful items easily without a car.

Room Tip: Ask for over the shop - i had one of the front spiral rooms and the color changes you can see throug...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Thorold, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

We stayed on October 21st and when we told the front desk it was our honeymoon, she upgraded us to a jacuzzi suite! Great service and awesome atmosphere, can't wait to stay there again! Great place to stay pre or post cruise!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Cocoa Beach? Share your experiences!