I booked 1 night pre cruise in this hotel. My flight arrived late the night before, so I grabbed an early shuttle from MCO to this hotel. (As an aside, I used Cocoa Beach Shuttle...EXCELLENT service and price!! Very reliable..)
I arrived between 10-11 AM and they were able to find me a room. I went up, opened the door and saw a suitcase. OOPS! Back down to the desk, and I was changed to a room on the 2nd floor with a queen sized bed. The room was not large, nor too small-it was perfect for one night.
My room was VERY clean and fresh smelling! The A/C worked well, everything in the bathroom was clean and functional and the staff was very nice. My only other small complaint is that my room only had a shower which was fine...BUT the curtain was too short and water got all over the floor. Luckily there were plenty of towels so I was able to solve the problem.
I enjoyed a nice late lunch/early dinner with friends in the hotel restaurant. The food was reasonably priced (for the area of course), tasty and the service was excellent.
WIthin walking distance are a McDonalds, IHOP, Subway, Winn Dixie, Walgreens and CVS (that I remember) plus, just across the street is the famous Ron Jon's surf shop (open 24/7 for you night owls!) Also, the hotel has a Starbucks attached though it closed by 6 PM which was a little annoying!
All in all, I was very happy that I selected this property. There is a small outdoor pool and the ocean is only two short blocks away. Everyone was friendly and the hotel was very clean and comfortable. For cruisers they do offer a paid shuttle (I think $6 PP each way)
If you need a place to stay, you can't go wrong with the Four Points.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Cocoa Beach Hotel Cocoa Beach
- 4 Points By Sheraton Cocoa Beach
- Four Points By Sheraton Cocoa Beach Hotel
- Sheraton Cocoa Beach
- Four Points Cocoa Beach
- Cocoa Beach Four Points
- Cocoa Beach Sheraton
- Four Points Sheraton Cocoa Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy casual dining in the Shark Pit Bar & Grill, under our 50 foot skylight atrium & 40 foot water wall. Watch sharks & tropical fish in our 5,600 gallon saltwater aquarium, or our 13 Plasma HDTVs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Cocoa Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.