“Great Value and Location” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #21 of 33 Hotels in Cocoa Beach
Calgary, Canada
“Great Value and Location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

The hotel is a great value for a comfortable stay. The room was clean, service good and a decent breakfast was included as part of the nights stay. The location of this hotel is the real highlight, as Cocoa beach's world famous prier and beach is within a 2 minute walk from the hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Matthew K, General Manager at Days Inn Cocoa Beach, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
We love it when guests are happy!!!!

Thank you for taking the time out of a busy schedule to post positive things. I will share your . comments with the team so they can hear that their hard work is appreciated. I am luck enough to have a great bunch of people to work with and when someone takes the time to compliment them, we make sure they know it!

Thank you and please visit again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Matzingen
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We were really stunned by the beautiful beach. The location is just nearby and on the pier there were some lovely places to drink and eat. The room was clean but smelled like a prior guest had been smoking. Breakfast was small but ok. Just the coffee was not really to drink...

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Grosse Ile
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

We recently stayed at the Cocoa Beach Days Inn and our room was clean and the service was great The location is wonderful and the price is within the reasonable rates for other comparable hotels in the area. This was not our 1st stay.at this location. However, the ice machines were broken and I have attempted to contact housekeeping several times re: some papers and jewelry I left in our room and have yet to speak with someone in an attempt to retrieve my belongings. I did have someone from housekeeping contact me last week but when I tried to return the call there was no answer. I hope the hotel still has my documents and ring that I left on the bed. I realized this shortly after we were on I95 South but too far to turn around. If someone could contact me it would be greatly appreciated. My Florida number is 561-743-6741 or my cell number is 734-771-0995. Thank you and we will see you on our return trip back to Michigan in early September and again in December. Sincerely Denise A Forgione

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Cocoa Beach? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Cocoa Beach

Address: 5500 N Atlantic Ave, Cocoa Beach, FL 32931
Location: United States > Florida > Brevard County > Cocoa Beach
Beach Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#14 On the Beach Hotel in Cocoa Beach
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Cocoa Beach 2*
The Days Inn Port Canaveral/Cocoa Beach is conveniently located right next to the Cocoa Beach Pier and just a short walk one block from the beach. Going on a cruise? The Days Inn offers cruise and park specials and is located only three miles from your ship! We offer clean affordable accommodations with a free hot breakfast and free WiFi. We also offer efficiency rooms which have full kitchens available if you want to stay long term or just save your dining dollars and enjoy meals in the comfort of your room. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Wyndham, BookIt.com, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Days Inn Cocoa Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Cocoa Beach Hotel Cocoa Beach
Cocoa Beach Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Cocoa Beach, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.