After a long day on the road we decided to stay here because of the mention of ' Truck Parking'. They had a makeshift area for that if you are a good backer. Upon entering the room, you were hit with some kind of funky stench. The bathtub/ shower combo was coming aloose out of the wall. Bed was from the 1960's. Carpet was stained and riddled with cigarette burns in a non- smoking room. Over all, it reminded us of the song by the eagles ' Hotel California'. Such an unlovely place. Better of going down to Palm Bay, Fl 15 miles to the south and stay at the Comfort Inn right off I-95. You'll have a much better experience.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Cocoa Beach Hotel
- Days Inn Cocoa Beach Hotel Cocoa Beach
- Cocoa Beach Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Port Canaveral/Cocoa Beach is conveniently located right next to the Cocoa Beach Pier and just a short walk one block from the beach. Going on a cruise? The Days Inn offers cruise and park specials and is located only three miles from your ship! We offer clean affordable accommodations with a free hot breakfast and free WiFi. We also offer efficiency rooms which have full kitchens available if you want to stay long term or just save your dining dollars and enjoy meals in the comfort of your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Wyndham, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Days Inn Cocoa Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.