The hotel served it's purpose for my one night visit as I needed a place to stay before cruising the next day, it's located about two miles from Port Canaveral. The Hotel is older but the staff is friendly and it's located near the restaurants and stores. It's a motel in the sense that the doors are facing outward and you just park and walk in. The breakfast was good and as I said it served it's purpose fir my one night stay.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Cocoa Beach Hotel
- Days Inn Cocoa Beach Hotel Cocoa Beach
- Cocoa Beach Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Port Canaveral/Cocoa Beach is conveniently located right next to the Cocoa Beach Pier and just a short walk one block from the beach. Going on a cruise? The Days Inn offers cruise and park specials and is located only three miles from your ship! We offer clean affordable accommodations with a free hot breakfast and free WiFi. We also offer efficiency rooms which have full kitchens available if you want to stay long term or just save your dining dollars and enjoy meals in the comfort of your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Cocoa Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.