I spent in this hotel only one night. Location is excellent. It is literally 2min.walk from Cocoa Beach Pier where are nice restaurants and you can enjoy the beach. The room was very spacious with nice furniture and very comfortable bed. Bathroom was also nice. Hotel offers swimming pool, free parking and free Internet. Breakfast is included in a room price and I need to admit that it is very nice. They offer fresh scrambled eggs, small sausages and small bagels with Philadelphia cheese. Generally, it is enough to start the day. Everything is fresh and tasty. Hotel has excellent location, is cheap, offers a lot and is very close to harbour if we are on cruise.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Cocoa Beach Hotel
- Days Inn Cocoa Beach Hotel Cocoa Beach
- Cocoa Beach Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Port Canaveral/Cocoa Beach is conveniently located right next to the Cocoa Beach Pier and just a short walk one block from the beach. Going on a cruise? The Days Inn offers cruise and park specials and is located only three miles from your ship! We offer clean affordable accommodations with a free hot breakfast and free WiFi. We also offer efficiency rooms which have full kitchens available if you want to stay long term or just save your dining dollars and enjoy meals in the comfort of your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Days Inn Cocoa Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.