We stayed for 3 days in November 2012. The breakfast was decent fair for a hot buffet. Standard items sausage and eggs with varieties of breads, and drinks.
This is the best thing besides the price about this hotel.
The room had a strong odor, the door was broken, and everything looked really run down. The cleaning ladies did a good job, but I feel they were working in futility.
I probably would not stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Cocoa Beach Hotel
- Days Inn Cocoa Beach Hotel Cocoa Beach
- Cocoa Beach Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Port Canaveral/Cocoa Beach is conveniently located right next to the Cocoa Beach Pier and just a short walk one block from the beach. Going on a cruise? The Days Inn offers cruise and park specials and is located only three miles from your ship! We offer clean affordable accommodations with a free hot breakfast and free WiFi. We also offer efficiency rooms which have full kitchens available if you want to stay long term or just save your dining dollars and enjoy meals in the comfort of your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Cocoa Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.