“Very nice hotel and stay” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #21 of 33 Hotels in Cocoa Beach

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
FORT WALTON BEACH
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

The pregnant young lady that checked us in was excellent, and made up for the negative issues. Our room stunk and the beds had stains on them. The lighting was awful to try and get ready in the morning. I was going to move the tall lamp over but it didn't even work.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Matthew K, General Manager at Days Inn Cocoa Beach, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Thank you for your kind words about Dawn our desk agent. However, I am sorry to further read we disappointed you during your stay. We strive to provide very good affordable accommodations and your comments about the room condition is not what we are known for. I am sharing your review with our team and conducting an additional room review by our supervisory team. This will only make us better and we appreciate you sharing your comments with us today.
Denver, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

I loved the location, it was within walking distant to the pier with a nice beach, a few restaurants and bars. We had a memorable evening there, but when we walked home that evening, the area was very dark and a little creepy. The room seemed very clean but I was knocked over with the smell of industrial strength cleaning products when I walked in. There was an attempt to modernize the room with a nice shower curtains, bed spreads and pictures, but they weren't able to cover up the overly painted, yellow glossy walls and old tile. We had a balcony that was filthy and needed a good hosing down as well as the rest of the building, stairwells, etc. I didn't care for the desk staff at all, I observed them waiting on the people in front of us and I thought maybe if I were really nice to them they would be nicer to me....that didn't help at all. Our room wasn't ready and I asked when would be a good time to come back I was told, "whenever." I saw the breakfast when I got coffee and it looked pretty good although I didn't have time to try it.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Montreal, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

Through Hotels.com we got a good deal. Nothing fancy, but excellent location right across from the pier, very clean, free breakfast including scrambled eggs and sausage, free newspaper; convenient to supermarket and many restaurants. Motel with free parking and good wi-fi internet in every room. Friendly and helpful staff.

Room Tip: The best rooms are across the street from the lobby, on the upper floor with balconies facing the pi...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

My wife and I stayed here on our honeymoon before going on a 4 day cruise to the Bahama's. This Days Inn is absolutely wonderful. The front desk staff were very kind as were the room service staff. The hotel was clean and neat and literally a block from Cocoa Beach and the pier. The nights we stayed there was a big fair going on across the street, so there was some noise, but that wasn't at all Days Inn's fault and honestly it didn't bother us at all!

The location was unreal. We were steps away from Cocoa Beach, within walking distance to Ron Jon's Surf Shop and right next door was Boston Beef & Seafood where you got a discount with your room key. So many restaurants within minutes as well as shopping and entertainment.

The absolute highlight of our stay was the scheduled last day: Our cruise was affected by Superstorm Sandy and got cut short by one day. In a panic, we rushed back to the lobby after checking out to see if we could get our room back for one more night. It was no problem whatsoever and went completely smooth. I paid for the extra night and back to the room we went. The front desk person on Monday morning was also nice enough to set up the shuttle to come and pick us up and take us to Port Canaveral that morning as well.

All of that on top of the complimentary breakfast each morning and the fact that it was on such a budget made this a wonderful experience. Thank you SO much to everyone at Days Inn Cocoa Beach for making our stay a great one!

Room Tip: Try to snag a room on the eastern side of the building. It's even CLOSER to the beach and less...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Days Inn Cocoa Beach? Share your experiences!