“GREAT FISH” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Pasta
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Dessert, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We are a small family owned and operated restaurant! We pride ourselves on using the finest ingredients - our fish is fresh - never frozen! We offer a variety of dishes to satisfy any palate - Our specialty is our preparation of fresh locally caught fish, we also offer a variety of chicken & veal dishes, as well as pasta and vegetarian dishes. We cook from the heart and serve all of our guests as if they are family! Reservations are suggested.
Merritt Island, Florida, United States
“GREAT FISH”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Excellent restaurant, nice and cozy. Best fish I have ever had in a restaurant. Never frozen always fresh. Prices are very reasonable. Also their homemade ice cream excellent. Best seafood restaurant in Cocoa Beach and Port.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Cocoa Beach, Florida
“Culinary masterpieces are served from the Pompano Grille”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

My daughters and I look forward to the nights we go to Pompano Grille for dinner. With a menu that has appeal to all of us and delicious healthy food it's easy to see why. It's a gem in the heart of Cocoa Beach!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cocoa beach
“Cozy with Outrageously Great Seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

I've been here many times since Pompano Grill opened. Always get the seafood, never had the other meats. My dining companion visiting from Charleston (known for super seafood) treated me. She said it was the best shrimp scampi she ever had in her life. That is quite a compliment coming from a Charlestonion. I had the salmon and it was fabulous. All the sides were good, salad was crisp, fresh and flavorful. We each had a glass of house wine, me cab and she zin. Generous pour and very good indeed. The bread tastes homemade and is so fresh. I could make a meal of it alone. The restaurant is very small. Reservations are a must especially on weekends and when the snowbirds are in town. It seems the days of operation change 9seasonally?). So call first to ensure it is open (weekdays). You'll be glad you did.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

We Always go for our Anniversary! Love the food and service! Always a fabulous meal! Nice quiet place.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Merritt Island
“Freshest Fish In Town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

I live in Merritt Island near Port Canaveral and prefer the fish here to any of the places at the Port. I have never had a bad piece of fish here. The salads are OK, the deserts are OK, but the freshness of the fish is second to none. I recommend you make reservations since they only have a few tables and they are usually pretty busy. If you have been disappointed with the seafood in town and want just a great piece of fish then you should give this place a try.

• Visited January 2013