“Amazing View!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 33 Hotels in Cocoa Beach
Bloomington, Illinois
“Amazing View!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

The rooms are ok. You get a little kitchen area with a mini fridge, stove, dishwasher, and sink area. The floors are tile. The beds are ok. I know some people complained about them being very uncomfortable, but I think that's just a personal preference. I found them to be fine. The people that work there are very nice. The greatest part about this place is the amazing view. The ocean is literally right there when you walk out of your room. They have a nice outdoor area (other than the beach) also. Every room has chairs outside of it so you can just sit around and look at the water if you want. They also have a covered area with picnic tables and grills. We came for a wedding that was taking place on the beach a couple doors down from here and since everyone was staying at the Sea Aire Motel, we had dinner at the covered area. It was very nice. I definitely recommend this place, especially if you plan on spending most of your time outside.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Rockledge, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

I've lived in Brevard County all my life and never knew this motel was here. The property is amazing! The motel is older and yes the rooms need an update, but they are very clean and have everything you would need. The staff was extremely accommodating, relaxed, and super friendly. The motel is right on the ocean with a huge yard and pavilion. My uncle had my aunt's 50th birthday party at the motel and our family and friends pretty much occupied the entire motel. We occupied the pavilion all day and long into the evening. We had music, great food, and really good drinks! There really is nothing like this motel on the ocean for such an enexpesive price in Brevard. We'll be back soon!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Stockholm, Sweden
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay at Sea Aire. It is very affordable and really is oceanfront. Don't expect a fanzy resort. They provide you with a refrigerator, stowe and kitchenware. The only negative things are the uncomfortable beds and no daily cleaning. I will definately stay here again!

Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

I was originally recommended this motel from a friend. I was so happy with my stay and the people are so friendly! I absolutely loved my room with ocean front view and steps to the ocean. Every night I could hear the waves crashing it was so peaceful.

The rooms have 2 double beds, small table and chairs, small stove, refrigeration, and of course pots & pans, dishes & Silverware. The room was so clean and the shower was better than some upscale hotels.

This place was within walking distance to shops and restaurants and right across the road is a Brewery. It wasn't open the days I was there but I would defiantly love to go back and visit!

This is a highly recommended to stay for a few nights or a week stay!

Room Tip: Pay the extra money for Ocean front view, worth it! I went in the low season it was $100 per night!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Paris, France
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012 via mobile

My daughter and I reserved three nights and ended staying five...we enjoyed this place very much, it is easy going, family friendly and the team is so helpful. The rooms have a small kitchenette, which is nice when travelling with kids. They are comfortable and have everything you need. The view from the site is magnificent. If back in Florida, we will make sure to spend some time here again.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Sterling, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

My 12 year old daughter, my husband and I stayed at the Sea Aire for three nights. The staff was friendly and accommodating. The room was very basic, but fine for just sleeping and showering. Not for spending any amount of time in on a rainy day, which we had to do thanks to Tropical Storm Debby. Walls are super thin especially in the bathroom and can hear people talking and make out some words even. Room has a small fridge, but not working to well and no microwave or coffee maker in the room. A microwave and coffee maker are available in the front office. The communal area was great with swings and a gorgeous view of the ocean. Next time we'll try and get a room with an ocean view. A short walk to the beach and everything (food, shops) is within walking distance. Great surrounding neighborhood. Ate at Java and Juice and Pig and Whistle and the Jazzy Mainely Seafood. All had delicious food and drink!

I was glad we left when we did! When we were packing the car the visitors that had checked into the room next to us were sitting in front of their room drinking beer and smoking at 9AM!

Room Tip: Number 16 looks good it is on the end and more private and has a great view of the ocean.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Orlando, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

My girlfriend and I were pleasantly surprised as the previous pictures don't do this place justice. Her and I were looking around the area for a cool, motel on the beach in which to stay. This hidden gem is literally on the beach. (make sure to have a ocean or side view room). The staff and people staying there were super friendly and the pricing was a great value. Its also a very short walk on the beach to Coconuts and several other neat restaurants and bars. I highly recommend staying here if youre not too picky about having the newest technology in your rooms and are more interested in location, being on the beach and price.

Room Tip: Make sure to book an ocean view or side view. Room 8 was awesome.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Sea Aire Motel? Share your experiences!