“STAFF & BEACH ACCESS IS EXCELLENT” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Seagull Beach Club Resort

Seagull Beach Club Resort
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Cocoa Beach
Seagull Beach Club Resort
Save Saved
You added Seagull Beach Club Resort to your Saves list
4440 Ocean Beach Blvd., Cocoa Beach, FL 32931   |
Ranked #25 of 33 hotels in Cocoa Beach
Lake Wales, Florida
“STAFF & BEACH ACCESS IS EXCELLENT”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

The rooms are on the small side, but clean & comfortable. The wife & I just spent a week there & enjoyed ourselves very much. The staff & other people staying there were very friendly & also helpful. Any & all questions we had in regards to the area & whatever recommendations about good places to eat at were answered. We hope to go there again for another one week stay in the future.
Richard & Karen

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

30 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Omaha, Nebraska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Seagull is definitely not a 5 Star Timeshare Exchange and when we first saw our rooms we were somewhat disappointed but that didn't last long. There were 6 of us (husband and myself, daughter and her husband and their 2 teenagers). We shared a two bedroom with the kids sleeping on a pullout couch. There wasn't much room to move about. However, the staff is absolutely exceptional and being able to walk out on the beach is far surpasses anything else!! Location is excellent as we walked nearly everywhere. I would definitely stay here again!!

Room Tip: A two bedroom is definitely worth it because of the extra space.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Brevard NC
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

We did a vacation timeshare exchange for a week at the Seagull. It is definitely an older resort needing updates. I have stayed in better, but unit was clean, needs paint and deep cleaning. Really convenient location. Ocean Front major draw. Pool area was wonderful. Staff is great. We were there in March and parking was ok, I imagine summer months parking would be a challenge.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

My family has owned time share at this resort for over 25 years, and my husband and I have been there each year for the last 6 years. This is by no means a fancy resort, it is a condo, 1 or 2 bedrooms that has had some upgrades in the last few years including an elevator, and kitchen renovations including cupboards and fridge, stove, microwave and dishwashers. It has all the conveniences of home. The one bedroom units have a murphy bed in the dining area, which we've never used but would be convenient if two couples or a small family were to stay in the unit for the week. The fridge and stove do have rust on them, however it is due to the fact that it is exposed to the outdoor humidity as almost everyone has their doors open during the day to get the "feel" of the ocean, which is part of the friendliness and the appeal of this resort. Returning time and time again to this resort has allowed my family to make lifelong friends over the last 25 years. The proximity to the beach cannot be beat, and the deck/pool area is always kept clean and tidy. The Sandbar bar/restaurant across Shepards Park adds to the fun environment, there is always something going on at the Sandbar, and the food is good too! If you want luxury and to be catered to, this is not the place for you. If you don't mind being on vacation and still cook your meals, or even order in...this place is clean and the other guests and staff very friendly. This truly is my home away~!

Room Tip: If you want a true view of the ocean, try selecting a room on the 3rd Floor.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

This is one of the best buys on Cocoa Beach. Located steps from the Cocoa Beach Pier, Ron Jon, shopping and many restaurants. Our unit was clean and comfortable renovated in 2012. We enjoyed the pool which was located with a view of the beach from the pool deck. Staff was friendly and very helpful, we enjoyed the welcome lunch on Monday. Great value!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

I have been an owner at Seagull for over 10 years. The resort is certainly not full of pomp and circumstance, but, it is clean, the staff is wonderfull, and it is located steps to the ocean. As many older buildings on the coast have problems, they are always being addressed in a timely manner. If you are looking for a five star resort, this is not what it is, and never was intended to be. The "true" value at Seagull it the price of ownership, and its trade value through an exchange. I have spoken with owners who have traded their weeks to Hawaii, Mexico, the Keys, Caymans, and everywhere under the sun, for a much less price of ownership. You can spend many thousands of dollars to own at a five star, or you can spend 1500.00 to own a week, and trade where ever the exchange has an availabilty. I am a day tripper from Orlando, and have use of the facility when it is not real busy to have access to the beach, and have my week as well.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Lakeland, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012

If you are going on a vacation to stay in your room, no, this is not your place. The Seagull is dated but has sustained time, it is well kept and the employee's are wonderful. For those who have left bad reviews, I would disagree. You get what you pay for and the Seagull for me is well worth the price you pay. The kitchen though small is equipped to make any meal and the gas grills out by the pool are always well maintained. Yes, the units are small, the one bedrooms are just that, a one bedroom with an additional murphy bed in the living room if you need to sleep four. Walk out of your room and you are on the beach, stroll down 20 minutes on the beach and you are on the Pier, cross the street and you're at Ron Jon's. I come from the north where if you want to rent a small outdated cabin a block or two from the beach and no yard, you are going to pay a small fortune, so for those that were or are looking for 5 star, please dont stay at The Seagull, it would be much easier for those who love this place that you went down the road to the other resort that has its five pools and a cazillion people. As for me, I will cherish my week this year and look forward to grilling out by the pool, laying on the beach that is outside my door and giving a friendly smile to the employees as they give me my extra towels and ask me if I need WiFi for my room.

Room Tip: Wouldnt do a first floor unless you are looking for a two bedroom.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Been to Seagull Beach Club Resort? Share your experiences!