“A must try” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 133 Restaurants in Cocoa Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Takeout, Dessert
Description: breakfast, lunch, brunch and bakery
Cocoa Beach, Florida
“A must try”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

I am Dieting so only got a salad but there are many tempting muffins etc. those with me always get the quiche. And love it. Maybe next time I'll try the quiche.

• 4 of 5 stars Food

Tuskegee, Alabama
“Okay!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

My family and I dined here one morning before a cruise. My son and I shared an omelette. The portion was great. But it lacked flavor. My husband had the seafood Benedict. It was okay as well. Just not great. Baked goods looked good but we didn't try any.

Christmas, Florida
“Delicious!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

If you are in Cocoa, you must come here for breakfast! Everything we ordered was excellent and the service was great. I love that they serve sugar water with your tea or coffee. Make sure you go early cuz they get busy quick.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Palm Bay, Florida
“Excellent Breakfast Fare with Excellent Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

We tried this restaurant at the recommendation from one of my co-workers during our recent get-away stay at Cocoa Beach and was not disappointed. We will definitely be back!

I had the stuffed French toast with strawberries with bacon added and my wife had eggs benedict with the red potatoes. They were both very excellent with a very large portion size. My bacon added was four pieces of thick bacon and cooked just right. The French toast was large pieces stuffed with strawberries and covered in confectionary sugar. My wife's meal had two eggs over sourdough biscuits with some excellent red potatoes.

The service was very prompt and the server was very friendly. One of the owners stopped by our table to see how we liked the meal and was very appreciative of our business.

We were too full to try but they had some really good looking bakery items in the display case.

Overall, it was an excellent meal.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida
“Birthday lunch at rush hour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

My Mother and I were taking a friend to celebrate her 80 something birthday. It was noon, and very busy. The staff were very attentive to our wait time, and food was served very promptly! The food and atmosphere was fantastic! A popular, quaint, small local restaurant. If you're coming with a group, I'd recommend "off" hours.

• 5 of 5 stars Food