“I whole new outlook on life!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #26 of 46 Activities in Cocoa Beach
Type: Surf Camps, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Learn to surf the small waves of the Atlantic. Surf Lessons Florida provides both private and group surf lessons Cocoa Beach
Poinciana, Florida, United States
“I whole new outlook on life!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Last month, my family and I went on a mini vacation to Florida. While we were there, I redeemed a groupon I had purchased for a 1 hour surf lesson with Surf Lessons Florida. I have never surfed before but working hard with the instructor, I was able to stand up by the end of the lesson and WOW!! It is the most AMAZING FEELING in the WORLD!!! I am hooked! The guys down at Surf Lessons Florida are very patient and explained and demonstrated techniques over and over until I got it. Thanks guys! Ill be looking you up next time I'm in town!!

Visited September 2012

Orlando, Florida
“Life Is Better When You Surf”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

My wife treated me to a couple of 1-hour surf sessions for Father's Day. Turned out to be the coolest Father's Day gift ever. Mark was my instructor. He has a lot of experience, is very knowledgeable, and is a good guy. He does an awesome job of making you comfortable and giving you confidence to catch waves.
I'm looking forward to booking more lessons with them.

Visited July 2012
Bodo, Norway
15 attraction reviews
“My kids had a wonderful lesson with Eric!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

14 and 21 years old and their first time of surfing. Eric is a very nice man, and made their time in the water really funny. I can recomend this surfschool to everyone.

Visited June 2012