“NICE,CLEAN,GOOD SERVICE,VERY ACCOMADATING” 4 of 5 stars

“NICE,CLEAN,GOOD SERVICE,VERY ACCOMADATING”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2010

GREAT LOCATION, GREAT Restruants, all round Great place

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (280)
Washington D.C. Metro Area
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2010

On the last leg of our 30 day vacation, my husband and I decided to spend our last week and our 24th wedding anniversary at Cocoa Beach. Of course we consulted tripadvisor. It has rarely led us astray. For the price, our room at La Quinta was great! I loved the dark wood flooring instantly. The place was immaculate! Everything worked perfectly. It included a fridge, a microwave, free high speed internet, and the A.C. kept us comfy. The bedding was soft and clean...it beat out the Holiday Inn in Charleston, S.C. for bedding. I slept like a baby! The room was very large, cheerfully decorated and appealing. The staff was friendly and helpful. A special thanks to Lonnie for recommending our anniversary dinner at "The Fat Snook" and to Gen. Mngr. Christopher for our special treat of "best room in the house" on our last night there. We spent a week at La Quinta and enjoyed it completely. Our original room was over the pool, with an ocean view, and on the 3d floor, so that we were able to sit on the balcony, and enjoy some wonderful bands on the pier below. To not even have to leave your room to have fun? I mean..ya know!! The breakfast bar was super, with eggs, and waffles, even bacon, biscuits and gravy!! Not your typical continental breakfast. Even the pool area with the side rain forest was lovely and well managed. The children there were very well behaved. The beach was feet away, and it was gorgeous. We visited the Kennedy Space center while we were there, and even on rainy days, didn't mind just hanging out in our room, or on the balcony. On our last night we met the general manager accidentally and he asked where we were staying and I told him about our very nice experience. He offered us the penthouse suite for our last night there, just to be nice. So wonderful to know there are still nice folks in the world that just do things out of the goodness of their hearts! The suite was incredible. A full kitchen, 2 baths, a lovely living room, 2 televisions, a huge king sized bedroom, a double hot tub, and an awesome balcony on the ocean front. We awoke to the most beautiful view you can imagine. It was like a second honeymoon instead of an anniversary celebration. I know this isn't a five star hotel, but it is clean, it's comfortable, it's affordable and it's on the beach. I would recommend it to anyone. I really do understand why it's so highly rated here. It has our vote too.

Zurich, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2010

This has been the second time we stayed at the La Quinta Inn Ocean Front in Cocoa Beach. The hotel obviously has been renovated not too long ago and the rooms are very nice with hard wood flooring, flat screen TV etc.

We loved the location close to the beach and our room had a view on the pier. The location's excellent if you want to go for long walks on the beach, especially to see the sun rise.

Staff was very friendly. Complimentary breakfast was nice and offered everything we needed. We especially loved that we were able to sit outside in the small tropical garden for breakfast.

We found that this hotel offered very good value for money, staff was friendly and the rooms clean and tidy. I'd stay at this hotel again.

MN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2010

Absolutely amazing hotel, great view and only a few hundred feet from the beach. The room was awesome, the view from the balcony was great, it was very clean and the staff was more then helpful and friendly. The overall price is a bit much more than what I'd typically spend, but it is an ocean front hotel so the price was easily overlooked. The pool was a bit small, but I hardly spent any time in it considering the beach was right there. I highly recommend this place!

The only bad thing I can think of is the venting for the A/C unit went out into the balcony at your feet and it took up a good chunk of it and if you sat in front of it, it was pretty hot.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2010

Weekend at the beach couldn't of been better. This hotel is awesome at check in Jessica hooked us up, with things to do, places to go, and see durning our five day stay. we had a beautiful oceanfront room, spent days in the ocean and hanging out in the pool which has a great tiki bar with our new favorite bar tender Don. Can't wait to return to Cocoa Beach.

• Stayed September 2010
Sudbury, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2010

I changed to the La Quinta Oceanfront Inn and Suites after finding out the original hotel I booked had bed bugs. I chose this hotel because it was # 1 on Tripadvisor. All I can say is WOW !! The staff was friendly and recommended great restaurents to eat at. They gave us a top floor facing the Cocoa Beach Pier and beach. When the kids went to bed my wife and I sat on the balcony, listened to the ocean waves and a good band playing at the bar at the pier. Inside the room we couldn't her the ocean or music, so we got a good nights sleep. The room was very clean and modern. I've never been at a hotel where I have seen so much staff working and very friendly and happy. Someone was washing the front canopy, shinning the elevator and cleaning the pool. A painter in the loby let my oldest daughter (7) paint the post he was painting. It made her feel special to help out. The breakfast was excellent. Waffles, fruit, cereal, muffins, eggs, bacon, coffe, juice and more.
GLAD I MADE THE CHANGE... I FOUND A NEW HOTEL I WOULD STAY AT AGAIN AND DO PLAN ON STAYING AT AGAIN... JUDGE FOR YOURSELF. YOU WON'T BE DISAPOINTED. ALSO CHECK OUT THE CRUISE SHIPS LEAVING OUT TO SEA FROM THE BALCONY...

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
Dunedin, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2010

I have been to many properties before this one on Cocoa Beach. It's difficult to find one that is not beat to death by salt and sand. Right now, LaQuinta is a sure thing for modern, clean accomodations. It is good for families or couples. The pool area is nice with the Tiki Bar alongside it. It is a short walk to the beach and Pier right next door. You can rent chairs and umbrellas as well as boogie and surf boards from the small trailer next to the Pier. Have fun.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Cocoa Beach Oceanfront? Share your experiences!