“Business Trip December 2014” 5 of 5 stars

You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Cocoa Beach Oceanfront to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cocoa Beach Oceanfront
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1 Hendry Ave, Cocoa Beach, FL 32931   |
Ranked #3 of 33 Hotels in Cocoa Beach
“Business Trip December 2014”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I have always stayed at this hotel while on business. The rooms have always been clean and the staff is very accommodating. However, the past two stay experiences left me disappointed. One stay 12/1-12/4 I had Hot Water only one night and the other stay 12/10-12/19; I had Hot Water only two days.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (278)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I have stopped counting the number of times we have returned to the LQ Oceanfront on Cocoa Beach. It continues to be our go-to hotel when we visit the Space Coast, and keeps impressing us every time! The rooms are large, we had 4 adults and an infant in a playpen this trip and never felt cramped. The views up and down the coast are amazing and there is quick and easy access to all kinds of great things to do. While the rooms are large, nicely appointed, and a great value, it is the staff that continually makes this hotel stand out. They always seem willing to go the extra mile to make our stay more enjoyable, and make it a pleasure to keep coming back.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Enid, Ok
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Since we live in Oklahoma and never see a beach we were pleasantly surprised to find this hotel right on the beach and I waded in the ocean and walked along the beach. Wonderful.... hotel was great and had a good breakfast. Would recommend. Close to the pier for a cruise.

Room Tip: we chose this because it was close to the pier for a cruise and it was excellent and right on the be...
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
Toronto Ontario
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

We're a late thirties couple on vacatiion with our older parents who live nearby.

This ocean front hotel is located right on Cocoa Beach, right next to the pier. What a GREAT location!!

Ocean front room was $119 per night and only $7 more than non ocean front view, so pony up the cash, because waking up to that view was fantastic!!

We had a double queen room which included a desk and two chairs. Most hotel rooms only have one chair, so the two were nice. We had lovely nightcaps in our room. Room also featured a balcony with outdoor chairs, which husband enjoyed while smoking an evening cigar.

Very clean rooms and hotel and very friendly service. Always noticed employees cleaning and maintaining the property. It is well cared for. Front desk staff polite, helpful and full of smiles.

Pool is bath warm and we had a touch of cold weather so instead of dipping in the ocean, we had a great afternoon pool side.

Just behind pool area there is a nice water feature wall and shaded tables and it's a great spot for a morning cup of coffee.

Continental breakfast and coffee were both below my personal expectations but better than some others I have seen. It included yogurt, 3 types of boxed cereal, prepared scrambled eggs, though I believe they were from a powdered mix, some small breakfast sausage which were greay and a bit tough, and a variety of breads with peanut butter, jelly and cream cheese options. Also offered, waffles and syrup. I prefer to eat clean healthy protein and a bit of fruit, perhaps with some plain Greek yogurt. This breakfast was mostly boxed or prepared foods and heavy on sugary or carbohydrate options, so I was very grateful that I had packed some apples and almonds for snacks, which saved breakfast for us. We opted for small breakfasts here and went out for a big healthy lunch. Coffee is also not good, but not so bad that I wouldn't drink it. I was happy to get a good espresso after we left though!

Overall, a lovely spot on the beach to stay at, with great service and no cleanliness issues. I would return, no questions asked...and come a bit better prepared with some protein for breakfast ;)

Room Tip: Choose oceanfront ...worth it!
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

So when I first walked in the room. It honestly took my breath away. I walked in to the beautiful,oceanic scenery than walking in to a beautiful,well organized room and my favorite TV show was on so that helps.

The pool is awesome! No matter what age! 2 1/2 feet to 6 feet. I went snorkeling in it! And Lorrie at the front desk is the nicest lady ever! She always made sure I was happy and every thing was going as planned. And the breakfast was amazing!

And let's not forget you're footsteps away from the iconic Cocoa Beach! Going on the pier. Paying 20$ for a day of fishing I will never forget was awesome. And watching the surfers. So all in all its just a perfect experience and I didn't have one bad thing go wrong. From a teens perspective.

Stayed December 2014
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Booked last minute on a holiday weekend. The ocean view room made a difference for us. Beyond that it's a average room in a great location. We could walk to dinner, etc. ONLY book this place if you can get an ocean front room. Pool looked inviting but it was a cold night.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
West Saint Paul, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We had a great stay! Our family of four loved our room and what this hotel had to offer:

Friendly and Helpful Staff
Location was superb (being next to the pier a plus)
Private beach/oceanfront access was nice
The pool was an complement to the ocean
Breakfast was good!

We will be staying here again, and, recommending it to all we can :)

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Cocoa Beach Oceanfront? Share your experiences!