“Great ocean front location for a good price!” 4 of 5 stars

La Quinta Inn & Suites Cocoa Beach Oceanfront
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1 Hendry Ave, Cocoa Beach, FL 32931   |
Ranked #3 of 33 Hotels in Cocoa Beach
Toronto Ontario
“Great ocean front location for a good price!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We're a late thirties couple on vacatiion with our older parents who live nearby.

This ocean front hotel is located right on Cocoa Beach, right next to the pier. What a GREAT location!!

Ocean front room was $119 per night and only $7 more than non ocean front view, so pony up the cash, because waking up to that view was fantastic!!

We had a double queen room which included a desk and two chairs. Most hotel rooms only have one chair, so the two were nice. We had lovely nightcaps in our room. Room also featured a balcony with outdoor chairs, which husband enjoyed while smoking an evening cigar.

Very clean rooms and hotel and very friendly service. Always noticed employees cleaning and maintaining the property. It is well cared for. Front desk staff polite, helpful and full of smiles.

Pool is bath warm and we had a touch of cold weather so instead of dipping in the ocean, we had a great afternoon pool side.

Just behind pool area there is a nice water feature wall and shaded tables and it's a great spot for a morning cup of coffee.

Continental breakfast and coffee were both below my personal expectations but better than some others I have seen. It included yogurt, 3 types of boxed cereal, prepared scrambled eggs, though I believe they were from a powdered mix, some small breakfast sausage which were greay and a bit tough, and a variety of breads with peanut butter, jelly and cream cheese options. Also offered, waffles and syrup. I prefer to eat clean healthy protein and a bit of fruit, perhaps with some plain Greek yogurt. This breakfast was mostly boxed or prepared foods and heavy on sugary or carbohydrate options, so I was very grateful that I had packed some apples and almonds for snacks, which saved breakfast for us. We opted for small breakfasts here and went out for a big healthy lunch. Coffee is also not good, but not so bad that I wouldn't drink it. I was happy to get a good espresso after we left though!

Overall, a lovely spot on the beach to stay at, with great service and no cleanliness issues. I would return, no questions asked...and come a bit better prepared with some protein for breakfast ;)

Room Tip: Choose oceanfront ...worth it!
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (277)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

So when I first walked in the room. It honestly took my breath away. I walked in to the beautiful,oceanic scenery than walking in to a beautiful,well organized room and my favorite TV show was on so that helps.

The pool is awesome! No matter what age! 2 1/2 feet to 6 feet. I went snorkeling in it! And Lorrie at the front desk is the nicest lady ever! She always made sure I was happy and every thing was going as planned. And the breakfast was amazing!

And let's not forget you're footsteps away from the iconic Cocoa Beach! Going on the pier. Paying 20$ for a day of fishing I will never forget was awesome. And watching the surfers. So all in all its just a perfect experience and I didn't have one bad thing go wrong. From a teens perspective.

Stayed December 2014
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Booked last minute on a holiday weekend. The ocean view room made a difference for us. Beyond that it's a average room in a great location. We could walk to dinner, etc. ONLY book this place if you can get an ocean front room. Pool looked inviting but it was a cold night.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
West Saint Paul, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

We had a great stay! Our family of four loved our room and what this hotel had to offer:

Friendly and Helpful Staff
Location was superb (being next to the pier a plus)
Private beach/oceanfront access was nice
The pool was an complement to the ocean
Breakfast was good!

We will be staying here again, and, recommending it to all we can :)

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
monticello, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I picked this hotel because I wanted to surf on my day off. That worked but in the morning the hot water heater seemed to be AWOL. Best I could get was just above body temp. Early check in doomed me to 211 no view.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Winnipeg, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

A great place to stay for a view of the ocean and the Cocoa Beach pier. Very nice pool area and rainforest court yard. The staff at the front desk were very helpful. A great experience from beginning to end.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We had such fun with our kids here. It was right on the water with a short walk way to the beach. The pool was very warm in a nice grive area and had pleant of parking with yummy breakfast. Would stay there longer if we could have. price is right!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Cocoa Beach Oceanfront? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Cocoa Beach Oceanfront

Address: 1 Hendry Ave, Cocoa Beach, FL 32931
Location: United States > Florida > Cocoa Beach
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#1 Romantic Hotel in Cocoa Beach
#2 On the Beach Hotel in Cocoa Beach
#5 Family Hotel in Cocoa Beach
#10 Business Hotel in Cocoa Beach
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LaQuinta, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Cocoa Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inns And Suites Cocoa Beach Oceanfront Hotel Cocoa Beach
La Quinta Cocoa Beach
La Quinta Oceanfront

If you own or manage La Quinta Inn & Suites Cocoa Beach Oceanfront, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.