“We're going to come back!” 5 of 5 stars

La Quinta Inn & Suites Cocoa Beach Oceanfront
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1 Hendry Ave, Cocoa Beach, FL 32931   |
Ranked #2 of 33 hotels in Cocoa Beach
Goodrich,MI, USA
“We're going to come back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

I spend a tremendous amount of time researching where I am taking my family on vacation. Last year (June 2012) my wife, my 5 year old, and I took a trip to Cocoa Beach together with my wifes cousin and family (they from Iowa, we from Michigan). After reviewing hotels and really wanting to find a place on the beach with easy access to swimming, I settled on this La Quinta. It was my first visit to a La Quinta and because of this trip, it has not been my last. I have stayed at several more in the course of my business trips this past year. The room was pleasant, not stellar, but it was clean and comfortable. The beds were comfortable. The breakfast was decent. The quality of the staff, the pool, and the easy walk down to an awesome beach were the highlights of our stay. We are planning to go back to this hotel in the near future. There is plenty to do in the area and there are a number of great restaurants. I highly recommend a trip here if you're looking for a hotel in Cocoa Beach area.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

957 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (242)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Great hotel - breakfast was filling and food was delicious including waffles, bacon, bagels, scrambled eggs, etc. Pool was warm and clean throughout our 9 day stay. Laurie, the hotel receptionist is wonderful. She could not do enough for my wife and me - she is the consummate professional. She sets high standards for herself and the rest of the staff. Five stars!! You can't go wrong at this hotel.

• Stayed February 2013
lq6408gm, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Cocoa Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write.We are so glad that you enjoyed our beautiful Hotel. I have to completely agree regarding Lorrie, I continue to recognize her every day for her award winning customer service. We sincerely look forward to seeing you again very soon,
Sebring, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

From the moment that we entered this LaQuinta, I thought we somehow related to the management and staff. A had just acquired a torn hamstring prior to this trip and they couldn't do enough to make sure that this cane rearing 61 year old got to and from my room with ease. The room was 100%. I tried to find anything wrong and couldn't. We were going to go to Cracker Barrel for breakfast but after seeing the spread they had for breakfast, eating there was a better choice. On the 5 star system, I would give them a 5½ stars for going beyond to make sure our comforts were well taken care off. My hat is off to you.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
lq6408gm, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Cocoa Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
We sincerely hope you are feeling better! It was our pleasure as we felt for you...We look forward to seeing you again in the near future!
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

This hotel is superb and the service we received was awesome.The location is great and during our stay the weather was beautiful. Very clean and friendly and I took lots of pictures of course. The room was magnifigent it had a lovely dark wood floor and the bed (I forgot that I was at a hotel), everything was wonderful. It's a pet friendly hotel and lots of guests had their pet myself included and during our stay he to was received as a welcome guest. With that being said, the hotel is so clean inside and outside it definitely makes you wonder however make no mistake that you don't feel like it's a budget hotel but definitely a quality hotel that's worth visiting to enjoy the warm atmosphere which you will received, trust me when I say that you will be pleased. I plan on returning again shortly in a few months.

Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay! We very much appreciate your kind word's! Our hardwood floor's are a big hit, I will happily pass on your wonderful comments to our housekeeping department as they work so hard to keep the Hotel immaculate. We look forward to seeing you again very soon,
Seattle, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

Favorable reviews here influenced me to book a room at this hotel. The “ocean view” room we booked turned out to be a dark little thing with a big palm tree in front of the window and a sliver of the ocean visible over the tops of some commercial buildings.

When I called the desk to say we would not stay in that room, we were offered a room that was so much nicer that it seemed to be in a differed hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
We are glad that we were able to satisfy your need's. It's all about the view right? Thank you so much for taking the time to writs. We sincerely hope you return in the near future,
Port Gibson, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

ThIs Hotel is right on the ocean. It is clean and comfortable. The LaQuinta breakfasts are a great way to start the day and it was fantastic to sit on the balcony oerlooking the ocean sunrise! This is an extraordinary value and I highly reccommend it!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you so much for taking the time to write. The sunrise views are so amazing, I am glad you had the opportunity to enjoy it. We pride ourselves on the great selection we serve at breakfast! We hope to see you again very soon,

Fredericton, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

I'm a bit torn on how to rate this hotel. On one hand, the location is fantastic - right on the beach next to the pier with gorgeous ocean views. Check-in was friendly and efficient and they helped us arrange a shuttle to the cruise ship port for the following morning. The hotel is near some restaurants and bars so it was a bit noisy - sounded like karaoke next door, but it didn't really turn out to be a problem because everything seemed to shut down fairly early - especially for a Friday night. The grounds of the hotel were very nice, with a pretty little seating area around the pool with lots of tropical trees and flowers where we sat for breakfast. The breakfast itself was fairly typical of a hotel provided breakfast - the usual fare to get your day started but nothing extraordinary. We had a nice balcony overlooking the pool area with the ocean in the distance. Everything great so far....

Then my Mom had a leaky can of soda and some got on the floor. I grabbed a wet facecloth from the bathroom to wipe it up before it dried & got sticky. The floors were shockingly FILTHY. I absolutely could not believe my eyes. In spite of all this hotel had going for it, this disgusted me. What else hadn't they cleaned?? I turned the facecloth in to the front desk the next time I went downstairs & and told them what had happened. They assured me they would address it with housekeeping.... and I kept my sandals on the entire time I was at the hotel. I would hope the condition of our floor was a mistake, an oversight by housekeeping and not a true example of how they regularly clean the rooms. But the issue really, really soured me on this hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Cocoa Beach Oceanfront? Share your experiences!