“Great place to stay Very friendly staff” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Ranked #8 of 33 Hotels in Cocoa Beach
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Windham, New Hampshire
“Great place to stay Very friendly staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2011

Took a cruise out of Port Canaveral. Booked laquinta thru Southwest air for one day before our cruise. Room was nice and clean. Got in before checkin, room was not ready but staff was very helpful and accomodating to us.Had a garden view room not much to see there.
We had not booked anything after getting back from the cruise ended up back at Laquinta.
We liked the location Dunkin Dounut and Japenese steak house and a lot of other sites were walking distance..
Clean safe area would stay again nice family place also.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (318)
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2011

Cocoa Beach was a great three-day destination from the snowy north and La Quinta was a perfect low-cost but high-value choice. The front desk staff were very cheerful and always helpful.

Room Tip: Pool side rooms allow guests to mingle with each other thru the day
  • Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2011

I have stayed in other LaQuinta locations, but this was by far superior to all others I have ever stayed in. The staff was so courteous and the General Manager had provided my family and I customer service thats was out of this world!! The room was beautiful with the hardwood floors and decor and our view was incredible. If it was not for the kids having school and us having work we would have loved to extended our stay. This is one location I will revisit over and over and will always being willing to refer friends and family!!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2011

I feel like this place is a very good value. Last year we stayed at the Hilton in Cocoa Beach and enjoyed it. This year we went to La Quinta and found it a better location and value. It is right next to the pier so it can be a little loud on the weekends with the bands. But the proximity is well worth it. What I liked best was that once I parked the car we could walk to most places we wanted to go. For sports fans Beef O'Brady's was only two blocks away. There was also a Publix supermarket and a number of restaurants within easy walking distance. The hotel was clean and offered a free breakfast. It was unusual in that the rooms had hardwood floors. This was the first time for me to experience that and it worked. We stayed in an oceanview instead of an oceanfront room and it was great. We had a balcony and could see what was going on at the pier and still a great view of the beach.

Sebastian, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2011

We have stayed at this location on many occasions and have always had a good time. The staff,especially Debbie at the front dsek, are very helpful. The rooms have been clean, the breakfast okay and the location is great. i only wish they had a heated pool or hot tub! We've already made reservations for next year.

Hollywood, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2011

I stayed there for 2 nights. There was a very musty smell in the room. Also, due to the design of the shower, it was virtually impossible to shower without significantly wetting the bathroom floor.
Worst of all, there were hotel guests loitering around in the halls making a lot of noise until after 1:00 AM the first night and again until about 2:00 AM the second night. Each night I made 3 phone calls to the front desk about the problem. Although they were very courteous, they were unable to curtail the noise and I barely slept for 2 nights. To the manager's credit, he subsequently refunded 1 night.

Room Tip: Don't stay in a first floor room near the pool.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Annapolis, MD
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2011

I planned a stay here and then had to delay the trip at the last minute due to a family emergency. I called the hotel the day before my scheduled arrival and asked them to change my reservation to arrive 1 day later. I was told that they could not do that because their policy was 48 hour cancellation. This surprised me since the reminder email for my reservation arrived only 24 hours prior to check-in time. I believe that the hotel CHAIN usually has a 24 hour cancellation policy, whereas this particular hotel has a 48 hour cancellation policy. I think it is really lousy that they don't send the reminder email in a timely manner. I was distracted by my emergency and had bigger fish to fry than cancelling my hotel. When I called the hotel they insisted that I would have to pay for the 1st night. I explained my family emergency and pleaded for mercy. The clerk referred me to the manager, who did not return my call until the following day. Since I knew that my emergency might force further delays, I was forced to cancel the entire reservation since the hotel was still going to charge me for the 1st night. I spent several days playing phone tag with the manager trying to get her to refund the charge, but she never would do it. She insisted that "No hotel in Cocoa Beach is going to have any different of a cancellation policy." She is ABSOLUTELY wrong about that. Marriott Courtyard has a 24 hour policy. If there is ANY chance that you might have to cancel or delay your plans to stay in Cocoa Beach do NOT book at this hotel. Personally, I recommend Courtyard--they are only 1 block off the beach, with a private walkway to get you there. Thier customer service is WAY better.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Cocoa Beach Oceanfront? Share your experiences!