“Great dinner and dancing!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Mango Tree

The Mango Tree
118 N Atlantic Avenue, Just North of 1st Street North on Northbound A1A, Cocoa Beach, FL 32931
+1 321-799-2600
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The Mango Tree is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 139 Restaurants in Cocoa Beach
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian, International, European
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: North of 1st Street North
Description: After years of being closed, The Mango Tree Restaurant has reopened with new owners, a new fresh look and an incredible contemporary European cuisine menu! Come taste Chef Filadi's incredible cuisine!
“Great dinner and dancing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

My wife checked out the menu and restaurant earlier the day and made reservations,she approved it highly. We had a great dinner and dancing that night. Very good Italian food! Very freshly prepared. We highly recommend Mango Tree!

Visited February 2013

Cocoa Beach, Florida
“As fine wine improves with age so has Mango Tree”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

My wife and I have been to Mango Tree a dozen times since they opened. In the beginning the kinks were being worked out as would be expected for a new establishment. The last several times we have been have shown that that the front of the house, the bar and the kitchen are hitting their stride. The atmosphere is a high class, the food is REAL Italian from the motherland herself (homemade bread, pastas, raviolis...)and the bar staff is friendly and neighborly. Its a must try in Cocoa Beach.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
CA
“Great new menu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

The Mango tree has been closed for the last 2 years so it was nice to see that it reopened under new owners. It features an Italian menu now. Service and food were great.

Visited January 2013
Twinsburg, Ohio
“Delightful brunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

This was brunch from the menu rather than bufffet. I had an appetizer of garbanzo beans, sliced artichoke, and grilled shrimp, that was FANTASTIC! In the middle, I had a bowl of lobster bisque. Usually you need a net to find the lobster in lobster bisque, but not this one. It was swimming with lobster, and was very tasty. As my main brunch item, I had waffles with fresh strawberries and whipped cream. Much more than I needed, but it was truly delightful. All the while, we were entertained by a live guitarest. Service was absolutely outstanding. All I can say is that if their brunch is this good, I must go back for dinner!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Titusville, Florida
“LOUDLY romantic”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend and I went for an 8pm dinner and it was very busy but no wait because we had reservations. We were sat at a very very small table against a wall and was very uncomfortable. Their were several large parties of 6-10 people and it was so loud with talking, drinking and carrying on I couldn't hold a conversation. The service was excellent and good was perfect but the noise was way to much for a romantic dinner. Reminded me of a bar. If I goto a restaurant as classy as this then there should be a seperate area for large parties. This will not keep me from going back but I will specify where I sit. The overall experience was excellent I highly recommend this establishment for a nice business dinner or romantic night with your significant other.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere