“Great motel great location great price for the area” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Cocoa Beach

You added Motel 6 Cocoa Beach to your Saves list
Motel 6 Cocoa Beach
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   3701 N Atlantic Avenue, SR 528 at Atlantic Avenue/SR 401, Cocoa Beach, FL 32931   |
Ranked #28 of 33 Hotels in Cocoa Beach
Las Vegas
“Great motel great location great price for the area”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

Great motel 6 by the beach it's about a 200 yard walk to the beach there are numerous restaurants in walking distance and its only about 5 miles from the port my wife and its usually stay here about twice a mo if you are looking for the Hilton or Marriott its probably not for you but if you can appreciate a clean economy lodging at the best price in the area it is great they also have a large pool that actually has a deep end 8 ft and a bbq area no big flat screen tv no hot tub ( i wish ) but clean simple rooms at a great price for around 60 or less including tax most times and no extra charge for pets so check it out and have a great weekend

• Stayed August 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Denver, Colorado, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

I spent five nights in room 127 July 14, 2012 to July 19 and was getting flea bites for at least four of those nights. Because I did not have experience with fleas, I was slow to recognize that the problem was in fact in my hotel room, rather than getting bitten somewhere else. In addition to feeling bites and the sensation of having insects on the skin, I saw insects on me on two occasions in the room, and these insects had an appearance consistent with that of images of fleas that I saw online after looking them up.

Not only did I have dozens of bites on my lower legs and feet (as well as a few on higher parts of the body such as the abdomen and between the buttocks), I had to be concerned about the possibility of taking fleas home with me. I took precautions to prevent this and I engaged in a lot of extra cleaning at home once I returned home.

I was given a different room for my last night at the hotel, but other than that, for these 4 to 5 nights getting bitten by fleas in that room, I was given a guest certificate for only one night at a Motel 6, which doesn't seem to me to be very good compensation for staying in a room that turned out to be infested.

Also, it was very noisy at night in room 127 due to a family in a nearby room who tended to get back to their room at 11 PM or later. I was told they had teenaged children who liked to bounce around the room, including "bouncing off the back wall" of the room. I complained to the front desk late at night during the first three nights that I was in the room, then to a supervisor during the day on 7/17/12. There was one good quality night that night (7/17) but by the night of 7/18 the family was already being noisy again, so I complained to the front desk again late that night, for a total of four complaints to the front desk and one to a supervisor during the day over the course of five nights in that room.

Room Tip: Don't use room 127.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

It was so bad when you went to use the bathroom water would drip on your head, and we were on the 2nd/top floor. We couldn't take baths or showers because the tub was full of rust. Luckily we were only there a couple hours! Never go back!

• Stayed July 2012
Lund
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

You get what you pay for. But the location walking distance from the beach is great, plenty of restaurants in the neighborhood and a lot of surf shops. Staff is friendly and answers the questions correctly. Rooms are very simple, nothing you go for a honeymoon, with old furniture and a very very old and small tv. Two huge beds vere ok and the room was really clean.
Would I come here again? Definitely.

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Kissimmee, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

My mother and I stayed here about a year back!! and I had no idea about tripadvisor till this time.!!! I justwant to let everyone out there know how disgusting and terrible place it is to stay here!!!! yes My mother and I stayed with two children. my 4 yr old sister and my 1 1/2 yr old daughter!!! our car had broken down at cocoa beach,so the only money we had left was affordable to put the kids to sleep at this misserable place.. AFTER OUR STAY WE HAD BEDBUG BiiTESSS.. BBBEEEDDD BUGGG BITESSS..!! are u [--]-serious..!!!!!!!! yes our bodies still have reactions to these bedbug bites till now!!!!! I am not lying about this post. everything is certainly true!!! I even have proof and hospital evidence about this incident!! Seriously, this needs situation needs to be handled by the florida state law!!!!!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Puerto Rico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

Walking distance to the beach. Very big room with fridge and microwave. Was clean and the beds were confy. Had a very nice pool and very close to restaurants, fast foods and souvenir stores.Not a fancy place, but good to stay and enjoy everything Cocoa has to offer!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012

We have stayed here so many times and loved it! I don’t understand why the other reviews on here are so bad. It’s a Motel 6 and you get what you pay for. I stay 10 nights at a time and I get a clean room, clean bed, and the room is huge!!! Its not a Hilton or a Marriott so if that’s what you want then you are going to have to pay for all the fancy extras. I will always stay at this hotel when I come to Cocoa Beach!

Room Tip: Stay in room 206 or 247.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Motel 6 Cocoa Beach? Share your experiences!