“Good place to crash” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Cocoa Beach

You added Motel 6 Cocoa Beach to your Saves list
Motel 6 Cocoa Beach
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   3701 N Atlantic Avenue, SR 528 at Atlantic Avenue/SR 401, Cocoa Beach, FL 32931   |
Ranked #28 of 33 Hotels in Cocoa Beach
Groton, Connecticut
“Good place to crash”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2012

Ideal location as it is within walking distance to the beach and Ron Jon's surf shop. We didn't spend much time in the hotel itself, so the accommodations were sufficient for our needs. We just needed a place to rest our heads after a long day at the beach. It was a typical motel for the cheap price. I was pleasantly surprised by the late check-out time - 12pm! We were also able to check into our room around that time as well since they had open rooms. Not fancy by any means - you get what you pay for! We also had some trouble sleeping but not because of the hotel, but because of our neighbors. They were very drunk and were repeatedly shouting and throwing up over the balcony half of the night.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Washago, Ontario, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2012

Old everything. Burn holes in the blanket. One bed had a urine-soaked mattress which leaked all over the new sheet. Disgusting!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Tampa, Florida, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2012

My husband and I have stayed in this hotel once, but never again. You can feel the dampness as you walk into the room, everything feels wet (towels, sheets, mattresses). The carpet feels greasy and the fire alarm went off for no reason in the middle of the night. Yes, it is very cheap and it's only a few yards from the beach but we won't be staying there again anytime soon.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2012

I wanted a motel for under $100 per night. I know Motel 6 does not offer frills but.....
The showerhead sprayed all over the bathroom, no stopper in the sink, and the flush valve in the toilet squealed after some flushes. Not a problem during the day but I bet I woke the entire motel at 4 am. It took seven flushes to get it quiet.

I went to the office and reported the problems but nothing was done. Of my 3 night stay the maid only cleaned the room once.

I guess that is what I should have expected for $50 a night. Other Motel 6's have been much better.

I will not consider this motel location in the future.

• Stayed March 2012
Taunton
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2011

Cheap and comfortable, stayed here 2 nights to go Kayaking and see Manatees

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Seymour, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2011

This is 3rd. time we have stayed at this motel.
Find it very clean and in a wonderful location
Others have complained about "birds in area of motel". Come on now. You are at the beach. The gulls are every where.
My only complaint is not having free WiFi. There are several reasonably priced restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed November 2011
Orlando
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2011

My Husband and Iwas goin on the Victory Casino Ship.We didnt want to drive bck to Orla 1:00AM,so we booked a rm at Motel 6,whichwas close 2 the ship and cheap I must say.I knew Iwasnt booking a *** hotel so i expected some dwn points.What I didnt expectwas dirty sheets on the bed(HAD TO ASK FOR CLEAN SHEETS AND RE-MAKE BED MYSELF)..When getting ready to shower,the tubhad hair inside and thewash clothwas already dirty.Im thinking maybe its just me seeing things,so i called my Husband for a 2nd opinion.We needed to iron our clothes,so my Husband walked 2 the lobby for a iron.Lady at desk states she will look for a iron and call the rm when she find one.when she did call,couldnt put the ph to my ear(ITWAS SO DIRTY AND NASTY)..She didnt find a iron,so wehad to wear our clothes wrinkle on the ship.THISWAS THE 1ST AND LAST TIME I WILL STAY AT ANY MOTEL,STICKING WITH THE HOTELS.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Motel 6 Cocoa Beach? Share your experiences!