“Highly Recommend!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

321-406-1964
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Epic Boardsports is the locals choice for kiteboarding, stand up paddleboarding and surfing tours and lessons. We also offer daily stand up paddleboard tours with many opportunities for wildlife viewing and photography. Never tried SUP? Let us show you how fun and easy it is! Even if you have never surfed, you can stand up paddleboard! Our expert instructors will show you how much fun a day on the water can be in beautiful Cocoa Beach, Florida! Come check us out!
Satellite Beach, Florida
“Highly Recommend!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

I agree with all the previous reviews. Jonathan does a great job showing you how to get started and putting you at ease before you even leave the launch area. Throughout the tour, he is excellent at pointing out plants, wildlife, and sealife. He is a veritable font of information about the area. Finally, as our SUP tour was winding down, we witnessed another group of first timers getting started with another Paddlboarding Company. Their introduction was brief at best and they were left to their own devices. Epic Boardsports is a locally owned, full-service business that will be on my short list when friends and family visit... for the cost of one ticket to Disney you can take your whole family on a relaxing and enjoyable tour of real Florida (or at least our little corner with its unique animals and environment).

Visited June 2013

Cape Canaveral, Florida, United States
“The Beginners”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

My husband and I took our first SUP tour today. The wind was up and the water was not calm. So we did not stay out long but both of us were able to actually stand up and paddle. Jonathan was great. He knows what he is talking about and is a wonderful encourager. We WILL be going back with Jonathan when the Banana River is calm.

Visited June 2013
Rockledge, Florida
“Great fun!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Our guide (Jonathan) was knowledgeable, friendly, and best of all for a newbie, VERY encouraging! He did his best to make sure we saw some local wildlife (we did see a mom and baby manatee) and made it as easy on us as he could with the strong wind we had that morning. We are local and can't wait to do it again with visiting family!!! I can't say enough positive things about this experience!

Visited October 2012
Satellite Beach, Florida
“SUP Boarding Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

Jonathan and Jennifer took us out for a paddleboard excursion today in the Banana River, and it was truly incredible. You can tell that these folks have a genuine passion for people and the outdoors. Obviously, you can never guarantee wildlife encounters, but these two did all they could to draw our attention to all the animals around us (birds, fish, manatee, and dolphin). The sport itself was fun enough and we were granted with a unique experience to get up close to some of Florida's animal natives. I would absolutely recommend this group for everyone - business/team building, couples, families, and friends.

Visited September 2012
“You have to take your family stand-up paddleboarding with epic board sports!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

We took our entire family on a stand-up paddleboard tour with the guys from Epic Boardsports. It was an AMAZING experience. My 4 year old rode on the board with my wife, my 6 year old rode with me and my 10 year old rode the tour on his own! We saw all kinds of fish, stingrays, and other wildlife. AND, we found a rope swing that landed out in the water...my boys were beside themselves with this unexpected find. I highly recommend this tour with the Epic guys. They are very friendly, knowledgable, and they are local, which I think made it even more fun. If you are looking for a fun way to do something other than a typical day at the beach, take this tour. It was awesome!