“Unforgettable moments in Cocoa Beach!!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Cocoa Beach Suites

You added Cocoa Beach Suites to your Saves list
Cocoa Beach Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3655 N. Atlantic Ave., Cocoa Beach, FL 32931 (Formerly Quality Suites - Cocoa Beach)   |
Ranked #16 of 33 Hotels in Cocoa Beach
Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan
“Unforgettable moments in Cocoa Beach!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I'd like to say thank that I am very happy to stay at this hotel. The staff are very friendly, welcome and help me a lot about in cocoa beach during my stay. Especially for Lisette, thank you for all!! It's been very enjoyable to stay after very long flight from tokyo.

Thanks Cocoa Beach Suites for making my unforgettable trip in florida. See you again!!

Regards,
Taufiq, Fukuoka-Japan.

Room Tip: best beach views, quiet to stay
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW via mobile

This is Ali Aljiboury and would like to report this message to the head manger office. It's been a amazing break with my family at this hotel with the help of your employer Lisette which was beyond kind to help me to book in cocoa beach hotel

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The hotel is a little dated but very clean and quiet. The staff was very friendly and Lisette was the most pleasant person that I have encountered in a long time, she made our stay that much better!!! Would definitely stay here the next time I'm in the area! Thanks again!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This place is a wonderful home away from home. Takes seconds to get to the beach and although it doesn't have breakfast there is a bunch of places right in the parking lot. they make you feel welcome and the front desk attendant Steve, Lorraine, and Trey make you feel like they want you to be there. the status is very helpful and get anything you need at the drop of a dime. the places are clean neat and very well laid out. the amenities are better than a lot of hotels I stayed in and will be replaced or changed when you ask. me and my family were on vacation and only stayed 2 nights at this hotel but I not only wish it was longer but I will be coming back to stay at this hotel next time I'm in Cocoa Beach. Thanks Coco Beach staff for making our stay welcomed, exciting, pleasant, and enjoyable. we will see you next year!!!!!!

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Sean A, General Manager at Cocoa Beach Suites, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you silversurfer2133 for your *****FIVE STAR REVIEW***** of our hotel! I will pass on your kind words to our team! We hope to see you again on your next trip to Cocoa Beach.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The first room that we were supposed to stay in had a broken pull out. I tried to call the front desk, but it rang and rang. We finally went down (they only have one elevator for the entire hotel) and explained the issue. We have 4 people so we must have another bed. They gave us another room (which was non smoking but reeked of smoke) the carpet felt damp, no pillows available for the pull out sofa, and mold in the bathroom. We called to get some pillows but we're told that they don't have any extra to offer. Good location, but not happy with room at all. We chose this hotel because of availability and ratings. Not sure who thoughtfulness a 4 star hotel, but I give 2 at best.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Sean A, General Manager at Cocoa Beach Suites, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Very Large Rooms, they are all suites with a separate kitchen/living room and then the large bedroom and bath. Very helpful and friendly staff, especially Lorraine at the front desk who checked us in and out and answered all our questions. Very quiet and clean inside the room. Great location! A short walk to the beach, restaurants and shopping within walking distance, and a short drive to all area attractions; the Cocoa Beach Pier, Ron Jon's and other surf and souvenir shops, etc. We come here every year and do so much in just a short weekend stay! Bathroom could use some updating as well as the TVs which were kind of old compared to the flat screens in most hotels, but that doesn't matter much because we were there to go out and see the beach and local area, not stay inside and watch TV. Overall a wonderful excellent place to spend a weekend at the beach!

Room Tip: Reserve well in advance of your trip if possible for a better selection. I recommend a room on a hig...
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Thank you Alan H for your *****FIVE STAR REVIEW***** of our hotel! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! I will pass on your kind word to Lorraine!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Booked my room in January to stay March 28th - 31st. I almost cancelled after reading some reviews and reading that there wasn't a pool. SO Glad I didn't! The rooms were nice with an even nicer view and everything was in walking distance. We only drove the vehicle once the entire time and we were able to use the pool at a nearby location. The front desk clerk (Lorraine) was awesome. She was always friendly and very helpful. We had some issues with disrespectful guest, slamming doors at all hours of the night and interrupting our sleep but this was quickly handled by security. Great rate for the location and room. It's not the RITZ but it was excellent for the price. We will definitely be back.

Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Thank you Love2writereviews for your review of our hotel. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I will pass on your kind words Lorraine and our team!

Been to Cocoa Beach Suites? Share your experiences!