“Awesome Stay and Park Cruise Package...with NO PROBLEMS!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cocoa Beach Suites

You added Cocoa Beach Suites to your Saves list
Cocoa Beach Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3655 N. Atlantic Ave., Cocoa Beach, FL 32931 (Formerly Quality Suites - Cocoa Beach)   |
Ranked #16 of 33 Hotels in Cocoa Beach
Dalton, Ga.
“Awesome Stay and Park Cruise Package...with NO PROBLEMS!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Stayed at Cocoa Beach Suites with their Stay and Park Cruise Package. I booked this way in advance and got an awesome rate!! There was 4 of us in our family and we decided to book the 2 Bedroom Suite. Which consisted of: 1 room having a King sized bed, a TV and a small kitchen area with a fridge and microwave. The other room having 2 Double sized beds and a TV. Then we all shared 1 bathroom. There is a privacy door that closes between the King Room and 2 Double Bedded Room.

We found the location with no problems. Arrived right at check in time. No wait. Walked right in, signed paperwork and got our key to our room. Good thing I had my quoted paperwork from when I had booked it from a long time back because they actually were going to charge me way over the rate they had quoted me, but with me having the paperwork they faxed me when I booked they adjusted the price without any problem. So, my advance would be make sure they fax or email you something with the price they quote you or you may be paying a higher price once you get there. We got our keys and our parking permit from the lady at the front desk. We actually got to choose our time to do the park and shuttle service for the next day to the port, we choose the 9:45am shuttle which would take us to the port from where we park and load, The 4 Point Sheraton Hotel (2 blocks down the road). The lady at the front desk was nice and quick to the point of how to get to our room. We unloaded our luggage on a cart, my husband parked our vehicle, then we all went through the lobby and took the elevator to our room (#310).

When we arrived to our room....it was nice. Nothing really fancy like a Marriott or anything but still Nice considering it's an older hotel. The beds were really clean and comfortable. We pulled the sheets back on all 3 beds, they were Clean and smelled great! We had plenty of towels, hand towels and wash clothes for the next mornings showers for the 4 of us. The bathroom was pretty big. The tub and toilet were clean! It was nice to have the Microwave and Fridge in our room. And the little sink area!! Both TV's worked perfect, once we figured out how to use the remote to turn them off and on, lol. That is a little tricky. The view from our room was Great! We had 2 huge windows to look out from. You could see the ocean from both windows. We watched 2 Ships come into dock the next morning from our window. That was cool. The air in both rooms worked perfect, no complaints there! Only thing I might suggest would be some paper towels or extra hand towels around the sink area. The water pressure was okay, could have been a little bit stronger.

When we went down to the front desk to check out (9:20am) to get our receipt to take with us for parking at the 4 Points Sheraton (2 blocks down) we had No Problems! We had a credit card holding our room but just paid with cash at checkout. The gentleman informed me that it would take the charge (pending/holding) on my credit card would release itself in about 7 days (and he was to that exactly right, took 7 days to come off from pending). We loaded up our luggage and drove to the 4 Points Sheraton, parked and went and to their registration desk and showed them our receipt from Cocoa Beach Suites. They gave us our parking permit for 6 days and told us where to park our vehicle after we unload for the shuttle. We unloaded right where the shuttle was picking people up, my husband went parked our vehicle and we waited around 35 minutes for our shuttle. We were at the port by 11am. We had NO problems going to the port on our shuttle and honestly it was a Very Very smooth transaction the whole way. We were on the ship by noon!!! It went so smooth it was kind'a scary, lol.

**Note: Yes, there is a lot of loading and unloading your luggage from one hotel to another but for the great rate it was SO worth it for us! I see that this might be a hassle for some people but as long as you don't mind then this is really a great budget friendly place to stay!

Would I suggest, recommend or stay again at the Cocoa Beach Suites??? YES!

This will be our #1 place for porting out of Port Canaveral! Thank you Cocoa Beach Suites!! We will be back, and we will recommend you to anyone going to the Cocoa Beach area! :)

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
Sean A, General Manager at Cocoa Beach Suites, responded to this review, yesterday
Thank you joanie30735 for your *****FIVE STAR REVIEW***** of our hotel! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Minnesota City, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Choose this hotel due to price range and we were a little disappointed. Rooms were clean and close to the ocean, but had no wi fi (other than in the small check in area) and the rooms had NO CHAIRS or tables. Will choose a different hotel next time in Cocoa Beach.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We hope to see you again soon.
Pembroke Pines, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Check in was quick with no waiting, front desk was helpful. Luggage cart were available for use. My family group of three were very comfortable in the room . T.v oddly placed but not a real issue if the door is closed.. Stayed here mid week during early January,2015.

Had a very nice dinner at the evening we checked in at Florida Fresh Grill on A1A.

Checked out the next next morning and had then had a good breakfast at the waffle a block away.

Will return upon our next trip to Cocoa Beach,perhaps later this spring

Room Tip: Choose corner rooms as high up as possible
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
Sean A, General Manager at Cocoa Beach Suites, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you DavidZuckerman for your wonderful review of our hotel! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again real soon.
Fredericton, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The hotel was quite adequate for the price and overall had an enjoyable stay. It is very handy the beach and restaurants. My only complaint would be the lack of a table and chairs in the room as we chose to have breakfast in the room rather than eat out. I was travelling with my elderly father and brother and unfortunately my father had some health issues that needed to be looked after. The lady on the front desk (Lisette) went out of her way to help us locate a doctor. Generally found all the staff to be helpful, kind and caring - can’t thank them enough!

Room Tip: If you plan to have meals in the room, bring some cutlery with you.
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
Sean A, General Manager at Cocoa Beach Suites, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you MooresMills7 for your wonderful review of our hotel. We hope to see you again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Booked 2 family suits for 4 people. One has 3 beds and another has 2. Equipped with microwave and refri. Good ocean views and sunshine, 3 min to walk to beach. Little lobby, unclean carpet, old TV. The housekeeper Mary is friendly and helpful, thumb!

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
Thank you Tianyu L for your *****FIVE STAR REVIEW***** of our hotel! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I will pass on your kind words to Mary. We hope to see again real soon.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Front in service was terrible, was no help with options when booking a room and sounded very rude and annoyed when asking questions, but good location everything in walking distance and the hotel is great for the price!

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with friends
Dear Connor M,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience while staying at the Cocoa Beach Suites. I cannot apologize enough for the issue you experienced with our Front Desk Staff. I have taken your feedback to the appropriate team leader to insure that this issue gets corrected and does not happen again. I can’t thank you enough for sharing your experience and we hope to see you again soon.
Salisbury, Massachusetts, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Customer service was non existent. We were booked for a cruise and supposedly we were supposed to be able to leave our car here for free and be taken to the port by shuttle. Wrong.
Person at the desk abruptly told us we would have to drive to the Sheraton and didn't really explain where the Sheraton was.
We went looking for it, couldn't find it, came back and asked again. Got somewhat better directions.
The suite was huge but we would have been happy with just a normal motel room. One tv didn't work--a very nice employee named Mary came and helped with that. We couldn't adjust the heat in the room very well and there were no windows or a door that we could open for ventilation. The building itself is ugly and there is nothing nearby except a stupid Waffle House in the parking lot. There was a coffee maker, no microwave or fridge, and no utensils to eat with, even though there were cupboards that looked like they should contain dishes.
It was clean and the bed was really comfortable. There is access to the beach by a path in the back. Not that great though. The entire area of Cocoa Beach is ugly and next time if I am just there to take a cruise and I know the area is ugly and horribly built up, I will take the cheapest motel possible and drive the car to the cruise parking lot myself instead of driving it to the Sheraton and parking it there. Would have saved a lot of money. It doesn't cost that much to park in the cruise parking lot.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
Sean A, General Manager at Cocoa Beach Suites, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago

Been to Cocoa Beach Suites? Share your experiences!