“Norm G. - Vacation with the Grandkids” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Cocoa Beach Suites

You added Cocoa Beach Suites to your Saves list
Cocoa Beach Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3655 N. Atlantic Ave., Cocoa Beach, FL 32931 (Formerly Quality Suites - Cocoa Beach)   |
Ranked #18 of 33 Hotels in Cocoa Beach
Lakeland, Florida
“Norm G. - Vacation with the Grandkids”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

We arrived to our room #308, we found it clean with 2 rooms and 3 beds. The staff was friendly and helpful in every aspect of their jobs. Our housekeeper, Mary, went above and beyond what she needed to do to make our stay very pleasant. She even cleaned the tub drain so the water would drain like it should have. She didn't call maintenance to handle the problem, she just took care of it when in our room. The room was equipped with a mini-frig, microwave, two TV's, one king size bed in one room and two queen size beds in the other room. The only thing that I felt was missing that would have made the room even better was not having a table and chairs in the room. Feeding the grandkids in the room in the morning was tricky without having the table and chairs. The facility does not have a pool, but we really didn't miss that with the beach within walking distance. This hotel was very affordable making it possible to be able to have more day trips with the grandkids when the weather did turn rainy. Overall, we enjoyed our stay and I'm sure we will be back again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Sean A, General Manager at Cocoa Beach Suites, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
Thank you Norm G for you fantastic review! Our Mary is a one of a kind associate! I will pass on your wonderful words to her. We hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Jasper, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

I went to Coco to get away and loved it. My room was clean, and it was very peaceful. I felt like it was very reasonable considering it is peak season. Shay was the desk clerk. She was very sweet and let me know several times that she was there if I needed anything. I will be staying here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Thank you minnie h for taking the time to review our hotel! I am so glad to hear your was wonderful! I will pass on your kind words to Shay! See you next time!
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

My family comes here every year for the 4th of July. This is a Fantastic Place and Very Affordable. We had a Family Suite that had a Large King size bed in one room with a Mini Fridge and Microwave and two double beds in the other room. The rooms were very clean and we had excellent service. The room attendants we had were Mary from Albany NY, and Melissa. They went above and beyond their normal duties. When the tub got clogged Mary was right on it and unclogged it for us. They kept us supplied in Fresh towels and shampoo. They don't have a pool but you have access to two pools nearby. One is in walking distance to the hotel and has a small waterfall in the pool and the other is huge and has a waterfall as well. I recommended this hotel to my friends, family and co workers. I will be back again next year.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank you so much Linda B for your wonderful review of our hotel! I will pass on you kind words to Mary and Melissa! We look forward to you, your family, friends, and co-workers visiting us soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

We stayed a week.june 28 threw july 4th. The rooms are big and clean.love the house keepers. .mary our house keeper most of the time was awesome. She was so friendly and helpful. Great location. You can walk almost anywhere. To eat to shop or to the beach.loved it.and we will definitely return

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Thank you Tonya B for your 5 STAR review of our hotel! I will pass on your kind words to Mary. We look forward to seeing you again!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

My family stayed here for nearly a week and had a great time, we booked the family suite which comes with a king bed in one room with a mini fridge and a microwave with a small sink, and 2 double beds in the next room with the bathroom attached to the second room. When we arrived we were given a room where the AC was not adjustable in the second room, but was working, we let the front desk know and he let me know that he didn't have anyone at the time that could look at it, which since it was 1 in the morning is understandable, he offered to move us immediately up to the fifth floor river side or we could wait for maintenance to look at it the next day. We decided to wait for maintenance to look at it and cranked the one in the main room down to compensate for the one we couldn't adjust. The front desk called the next morning and let us know maintenance could look at it whenever we were ready, they looked at it and determined that there was nothing they could do to fix it and offered to move us to an identical room on the same floor ocean side which had just emptied out and housekeeping was working on at the moment. They were very professional and very apologetic for having to move us. As for the parking, they do have overflow parking in the Waffle house and taco bell parking lots next door which are clearly marked on a map of the lots in the lobby, but we never had to use them. We were informed about the pool at the Sheraton a block or so away, but didn't end up using it the entire stay, the ocean was so much better than a pool could ever be and was a 5 minute walk to the beach away. I am really glad I decided to listen to the good reviews here on Tripadvisor for this hotel as it was a great stay without having to spend half my vacation budget on a room.

Room Tip: Ocean side below the 4th floor would only get a view of the buildings behind the hotel unless they a...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Wow Buddy S!!! 5 STAR!!! Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel. I so happy to hear you had a great experience with us. We hope to see you again real soon!
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

The room were very clean. We always had clean towels waiting on us in the room. All the staff was friendly but the housekeeper Mary was one of the best parts of our stay. She was Excellent! I also liked how the motel was in walking distance to the beach.

• Stayed July 2014
Thank you MirandaBlaze for taking the time to review our hotel! I will pass on your kind words to Mary. We hope to see you again soon!
Cocoa Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

The rooms are very spacious, with one bedroom and a family room type of area. There are two televisions, a mini fridge, small kitchen area with sink, microwave and cabinets, a spacious closet, and the family room area has a pull out couch, which is surprisingly comfortable. Melissa was very kind and did an excellent job cleaning the rooms and ensuring we had an excellent stay.

Room Tip: The view may not be what you hope for, but the best is certainly on the top floor, of course.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank you Tommy H for your wonderful review of our hotel! I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. I will pass on you kinds words to Melissa!

Been to Cocoa Beach Suites? Share your experiences!