“Thank you from L. Gore!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cocoa Beach Suites

Save Saved
You added Cocoa Beach Suites to your Saves list
Cocoa Beach Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3655 N. Atlantic Ave., Cocoa Beach, FL 32931 (Formerly Quality Suites - Cocoa Beach)   |
Ranked #13 of 33 hotels in Cocoa Beach
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Thank you from L. Gore!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

There were 6 in our party and I had never booked this hotel before. Tom was extremely helpful throughout the entire booking process and once we arrived, he was more than accommodating with anything we asked. The hotel is clean and the rooms are very spacious and comfortable. The transfer to and from the cruise terminal was excellent - no hassles and no waiting! We LOVED it. I will definitely stay here again. Everyone in our party say KUDOS to Tom and the staff!!!

Room Tip: Choose the ocean view rooms!!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends

189 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

This hotel is just fine for 1 or 2 nights. It was clean and I always am a stickler for that. Shay and Tom at the front desk were very helpful, friendly and accommodating! It is a very close walk to the beach which is very nice and make sure you visit the pier. No pool but the hot tub is nice. I liked that the room had a seperate sitting room w/tv. Yes the rooms are dated and could use updates but just fine to stay at. I would stay again, no problem.

• Stayed December 2012
wilmington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

Tom was very instrumental in helping me plan for many rooms to prepare for a cruise pre and post cruise with our children and grandchildren over the Christmas holidays arriving from several cities 10 hours away. Whenever I would call he walked me through the ease of confirming rooms, canceling the on line site I had used, then helping to get me just the rooms I needed that would help reduce my cost. He was organized and helped me to control my cost, which was already outrageous. We were very pleased with his service, and therefore, scheduled another trip to the area to stay with him.
ask for Tom and get personlized service.

Room Tip: the hot tub on location was great. there is no pool on location, so we did not experience the hotel...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

After many hours of researching hotels in the area, I chose this one based off the reviews. we stayed here the night before our cruise and the night after our cruise. Our first night we got in late, checked in, got our room no problem. Our second night..we came in early after getting off our cruise. Shay was there ready with a smile. We walked in frustrated. We had just got off our shuttle to find that someone else had taken our luggage by mistake. Shay was so kind and patient as we were pretty agitated. She immediately got us set up with room, help us with suggestions of things to do in the area. We went to our room found a couple little baby ants in the sink. We called down to Shay and she said she'd send someone up. We left and came back several hours later. We could tell that someone did come to the room but there were still 3 ants in the sink. Same ones or new, I don't know. Went down the desk and talked with Kyle who put us in another room. No Problems! Got ready to leave the next day..again there was Shay with her friendly smile. She apologized for our inconvenience. We were waiting for our shuttle to take us to the airport, which was late. Shay called the company to check on the status and kept us company while we waited. Overall Great place, Great price, Great staff!..As far as those pesky ants, I don't think its a common problem there. I didn't see any other bugs. Thank you for your hospitality.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Coral Springs, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

We stay at the Cocoa Beach Suites at least 10-12 nights a year. There is so much to do: The Space Center, The Zoo, Wildlife refuges, Orlando, etc. The location is great and so is the staff. Our favorite is Tom....who is very helpful and takes a lot of ownership in his work. We trust his restaurant recommendation 100%. Try this place...you'll like it.
James Weatherly
Coral Springs, Florida

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012 via mobile

After a long drive from Kentucky I stoped in cocoa beach suites loved the atmosphere and the people that worked there kyle the front desk agent made us fell right at home, he also helped by giving us directions to the best places to eat in town and giving us great tips on were to fish.. the hotel was very clean and nice, ocean view was great ur only one block away from the beach and you cant beat the price!!!!!

• Stayed December 2012
Thomas W, General Manager at Cocoa Beach Suites, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Thank you for your nice comments on the hotel. We hope to se you back again soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

i stay at cocoa beach suites everytime
im on business i like it because it has very nice rooms great rates and front desk agent kyle always make my stay very accomadating and anyone that in the cocoa beach area should check it out

• Stayed October 2012

Been to Cocoa Beach Suites? Share your experiences!