“stayed at cocoa beach suites” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Cocoa Beach Suites

You added Cocoa Beach Suites to your Saves list
Cocoa Beach Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3655 N. Atlantic Ave., Cocoa Beach, FL 32931 (Formerly Quality Suites - Cocoa Beach)   |
Ranked #18 of 33 Hotels in Cocoa Beach
London, United Kingdom
“stayed at cocoa beach suites”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

very helpfull staff especially a lady called shay.Rooms were huge air con units can be a bit loud but hey this was sold to me as a two star so was much better than expected.very good location overlooking the beach and i would recommend to anyone back home,jacuzzi and pool were great,ideal if you had a long flight.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Cincinnati, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We recently had the opportunity to stay at the Cocoa Beach Suites prior to a cruise. The room was spacious, with a separate "living room" with pullout couch. While not the must up to date, it was clean an affordable. They also offer a transfer package from the airport to the hotel, from the hotel to the cruise port, and from the cruise port to the airport for a fee. They have a hot tub in a grotto type setting indoors. They also have an arrangement with two other hotels for swimming pools, but we didn't check them out. Free parking.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Casselberry, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

The reviews are liars the rooms and carpet are old with stains the old a.c. units make extremly loud noises the tub and toilet needs to be updated I have a toddler and he can walk right out the front door that's poor only thing that holds it is a latch not at other hotels the latch does not need to be there and he cant open it i am staying for two nights and the 163.00 paid i wish I dident also the front desk guy when checked in on Friday is unprofessional my husband gave him his cc and is I.d. in his hand he throws it bk to him on counter pissed me off I have a issue with that if i give to u in Ur hand u give bk the same way beware and go else where the whole hotel is poor stay away!!!!!

• Stayed November 2012
Klamath Falls, Oregon, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

my husband and i were going on a cruise and had a couple extra days to spend at coco

beach. we were on a budget so we used a coupon in the motel saver.We also had our simi truck with us and were hoping for parking.i called around and spoke to Tom and he assured me he had space for our simi and we could use our coupon. upon arrival Tom greeted us and treated us like royalty! Gave us an oceanside suite and let us park simi right in front! our stay there was excellent and very romantic! thanks Tom and staff for such a nice stay! We will be back

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
St. Petersburg, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

Location, location, location and great rates! We have been traveling to Cocoa Beach (and area) for a weekend getaway for three decades now. We like to spend as little as possible for a room because we basically just need a place to sleep. When I found Cocoa Beach Suites on the internet, I called and booked a room. Talked to a guy named Tom who was very helpful. He was quite friendly & informative and helped me choose a room that was perfect for our family. The rate was great, really great. Well, we have booked rooms online for low rates before and are used to compromise, as expected when spending as little as possible. Some places were low rate but, far from the surf shops and pier and were basically, just a bland room with a bed.

When we arrived in Cocoa Beach and rounded the corner seeing the Hotel my wife said "Wow, are you sure this is the right place?" I said, "it's the right address, let's try to check in and find out". Yes, we were in the right place! We checked in fast, grabbed our stuff and up the elevator we went. We walk into our room to find a beautiful view of the beach, two rooms, a fridge, microwave, coffee maker, iron & board, ethernet for internet (which was blazing fast and required no hoops at all, just plug in & surf) and all the amenities. The rooms each had a TV and a door to separate the rooms. The place must have been a condo or something in the past because it was unlike any hotel room experience we have ever had. We were a block away from the surf shops and no major roads to deal with when walking to the beach, shops or Cocoa Beach Pier. Yes, Cocoa Beach Suites is on the beach side of Atlantic Ave (A1A) ! The rooms are clean, look new and have two big air conditioners. I want this place to be our new home. Did I mention the huge Jacuzzi?

Where on the beach can you book two nights in a great place like this for about the cost of one night of the other neighboring Hotels / Motels? Well, I don't know but, we are done searching and Cocoa Beach Suites is our family vacation "go to place" hands down. They really aim to please and Tom was great! We mentioned we would like to bring our dog and he said they are pet friendly! The next time we saw Tom in passing, he even handed us a print out of all the dog friendly beaches, areas in Cocoa Beach! This was not pre printed, he researched and printed this out for us. Again, where do you get service like that anymore. He also told us about a rocket being launched and best place to view it.

In closing, I am writing this review at the risk of my comment here booking this place solid preventing us from getting into a room here again so, this is a fact, we booked our next visit already before I posted this review! TRUE. Well, as you can see I am new to this review writing but, I had to give kudos where kudos are due. Cocoa Beach Suites is the real deal here folks, be sure to leave a room for us will ya!

Room Tip: If you have kids, get a corner room there are THREE BEDS! Two beds in one room and a king in the oth...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Clean hotel, Great Price, Great Service, Great location. Tom was great. He fixed any issues that we had. And booked our hotels for next year and the same discounted rate. I will be sending more business that way.

Ladies of Essence #655

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

My friend and I stayed at the suites for one night. In that time, the front desk clerk, Nick, was rude to us by acting as if we interrupted his nap, told us to come back to book our shuttle for the next day (because he didn't want to do it) and literally dropped (without even knocking on the door) a plunger off for the two of us to plunge our toilet (and WE didn't clog the toilet). The plunger also wound up breaking (and then I had to fix it myself of course). The ice machine was broken. It was just a really unpleasant experience for the two of us (and we very rarely complain about anything). Nick acted as if doing the basic requirements of his job was a chore. Mind you, we are not unpleasant people. We actually laughed a lot about this afterward. The next day both Shay (the day clerk) and Angel (the GM) were very apologetic for the treatment. It just wasn't enough at the end.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
CocoaBeachhotels, Manager at Cocoa Beach Suites, responded to this review, September 28, 2012
We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your stay. Our goal is 100% guest’s satisfaction at the Cocoa Beach Suites so we do apologize for your experience. We do our very best to make sure each room is clean and ready for each guest but it seems we failed do so in your case. This is not our standard level of service. Rest assured we have address your concerns with management regarding our staff and other protocol procedures. We strive to exceed our customer’s expectation and provide the level of service each guests deserve.

Been to Cocoa Beach Suites? Share your experiences!