“Visiting from CA” 3 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
San Juan Capistrano, California
“Visiting from CA”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Diane and Rita were great! We sat at the bar Friday and Saturday eve, and they were working there butts off. The place was really crowded and they were fun, nice and quick! The food was really good, (better then some of the dives by the pier and boat launch). We had a fun stay! Cudos to Diane and Rita!

Con: The rooms were ok, bed was a little too hard and bathroom sink was small, Mirror needed to be cleaned...

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Tom W, General Manager at Courtyard Cocoa Beach, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Dear JB,

Thanks so much for your kind words about Rita and Diane. They are quite a team and do whatever it takes to make sure our Bistro guests have a great experience. Our beds are Marriott specified Jamison mattresses, I apologize that you did not find them to your liking.
Again, thanks very much, we look forward to hosting you again.
Tom Williamson, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (161)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I had both my wedding and reception here at this hotel (not outside on the beach) and it was fantastic! Everyone went out of their way to make sure our day was as perfect as it could be and it turned out even better!

The food was fantastic! I had so many of our guests come up to me and just gushed over how great everything was! The servers were also incredibly helpful and polite to not only us, but to our family and guests.

I could not have asked for a better wedding or a more friendly team to work with. They ALL went above and beyond anything we could have hoped for and we will forever look back on our wedding at this hotel as one of the best days of our lives.

We also had a very large wedding (150 people) and they were able to fit everyone in their event room and have it not be cramped which was super surprising! All my guests had a great time and so much fun! I can not recommend this hotel or their staff enough!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW via mobile

The team, Justine, Romeo, Maria, bent over backwards to make our event memorable. They worked closely with our event coordinators and I can't say anything but wonderful things. Personally had a problem with our door lock and they changed out the entire unit to ensure it wouldn't be another issue during our stay. Thank you

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Hockessin, Delaware
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This was a step up from any Courtyard I have stayed in. It had every thing you need, pool, hot tub, gym, restaurant, business center, wifi, and a refrigerator in the room. The hotel was clean and the staff friendly and helpful. It was a short walk to their private beach. The location is great, right on the main street of Cocoa Beach. Our room also had a view of the ocean.

Did not have a safe in the room which I thought was a negative.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Durham, North Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

For a loyal Marriott Rewards member, however, this is a sub-par property.

PROs
- Rita, the evening Bistro server, was awesome. Very personable and friendly
- The location is pretty decent if you are vacationing at the Space Coast
- The bed is decent

CONs
- I have attached a picture of hair on the phone as an example of the lack of cleanliness
- The shower head is low
- The towels are barely good enough to use as a rag to dry your car after washing it
- It smells musty

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Tom W, General Manager at Courtyard Cocoa Beach, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear 150hotelnightsayear,

Thanks for your kind words about Rita in our Bistro, our location, and our comfortable beds. We at the Marriott Courtyard Cocoa Beach appreciate your input. Our standards are very high, and our goal is to make each of our guest's stays a memorable one. I will share your experience with our staff so we can continue to imporove, and deliver the best possible experience for our guests.
Thanks again for taking the time to write.
Chicago, Illinois
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The room was old and outdated, a view of the street, the staff was not very helpful. I would recommend staying at another hotel. None of the rooms from what I could tell had a beach view, the beach is a couple blocks away which was also a disappointment. I am a gold member and didn't get the room I selected when I booked it, I did not get a king suite. Since I was only staying one night I did not go to have it changed but it is disappointing to use the mobile check in and not get the room you thought you were. I was not satisfied with my stay at this Marriott and am usually very please with Courtyards.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Dear Tricia F,

I apologize that you did not find our hotel to your liking. There must have been some confusion with your reservation, as our records indicate that you booked a regular king room. Fortunately we were able to upgrade you to a room with a king bed and a jacuzzi. Again, I apologize that it did not meet your expectations. We are about 200 yards from the beach, down a landscaped path to the dunes. While we do have some rooms with a view of the ocean, we are not right on the water, and the views look out over some buildings between our hotel and the ocean.
Also, this fall, October 1, we will begin our guest room renovation to the new Courtyard Cynergy Decor Package. I hope you will return to check us out once that is completed by the first of next year.
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We were celebrating our parents 50th Anniversary and wanted a beach view and location. The hotel could not promise us an ocean view but worked hard to get us one. They even moved our stuff for us while we were at Disney for the day. The staff were so gracious, kind and helpful when asked for anything. The room was great suite with an amazing view and balcony to entire the day and morning for watching the ocean.

Room Tip: Good views of the beach, short walk to the beach, Quiet area