Everyone that we spoke to was extremely nice and helpful. Made a great impression on us of the politeness of Florida people. We stayed in two hotels in that area of Florida and the courtyard was by far the cleanest and nicest hotel to stay in.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Cocoa Beach Hotel Cocoa Beach
- Courtyard Cocoa Beach Hotel
- Cocoa Beach Courtyard
- Cocoa Beach Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new state-of-the-art lobby at Courtyard by Marriott Cocoa Beach-Cape Canaveral provides greater flexibility and choices for our guests. This hotel features our new lobby with inviting, flexible spaces to work or relax in, free Wi-Fi throughout and easy access to the latest news, weather and airport conditions via our GoBoard™. The highlight of our new lobby experience is The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect.™ which provides guests with healthy food and Starbucks in the morning as well as lunch and evening dinner service with cocktails. Located on famous Cocoa Beach, 200 yards from the Atlantic Ocean and just minutes from Port Canaveral Cruises, Kennedy Space Center, Historic Cocoa Village, and Orlando's Attractions. We offer a well equipped fitness center, mineral pool and whirlpool. A 24-hour business center and boarding pass printing service is also available. Your stay at Courtyard Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral is sure to be more comfortable, more productive and more enjoyable than ever before! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Courtyard Cocoa Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.