I am a traveler for work, so I usually stay at Marriott or Hilton properties.
This Courtyard didn't disappoint. It looks like its been newly remodeled because it looks like the new Marriott design. VERY clean lobby and rooms. We opted for the bedroom suite for just an overnite so our daughter could have her own room to stay up late and watch TV as we slept in piece :)
The hotel checkin staff was great with our checkin and it was easy to schedule a bus ride from the hotel to the cruise port.
There was a bar inside and out at the pool; full line of spirts, beer, & food. The bartender at the Tiki Bar / pool, KIM, did a great job tending to our requests. I was even surprised to see that she kept the pool area clean and tidy; as messy and inconsiderate guests just left towels and food laying around even though there were bins clearly stating dirty towels and trash.
The Hotel is within walking distance of the 24hr Ron John surf shop and some places to eat.
The quick 5min walk to the beach was easy and clean. Just a note, if you want chairs and/or umbrella service at the beach, the guy there leaves at 5p so bring your own if you are going later in the day. Also, the towels at the hotel can be taken to the beach, but they are NOT beach size towels, so bring your own beach towels if you want to lay out in the sand.
Overall, I would stay here again. Oh and they hey serve Starbucks in the lobby shop too.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Cocoa Beach Hotel
- Courtyard Cocoa Beach Hotel Cocoa Beach
- Cocoa Beach Courtyard
- Cocoa Beach Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new state-of-the-art lobby at Courtyard by Marriott Cocoa Beach-Cape Canaveral provides greater flexibility and choices for our guests. This hotel features our new lobby with inviting, flexible spaces to work or relax in, free Wi-Fi throughout and easy access to the latest news, weather and airport conditions via our GoBoard™. The highlight of our new lobby experience is The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect.™ which provides guests with healthy food and Starbucks in the morning as well as lunch and evening dinner service with cocktails. Located on famous Cocoa Beach, 200 yards from the Atlantic Ocean and just minutes from Port Canaveral Cruises, Kennedy Space Center, Historic Cocoa Village, and Orlando's Attractions. We offer a well equipped fitness center, mineral pool and whirlpool. A 24-hour business center and boarding pass printing service is also available. Your stay at Courtyard Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral is sure to be more comfortable, more productive and more enjoyable than ever before! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard Cocoa Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.