“Wonderful lesson!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 46 Activities in Cocoa Beach
Type: Surf Camps, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Learn to surf today with the best. Located in downtown Cocoa Beach.
Cookeville, Tennessee, United States
“Wonderful lesson!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

My 14 yr old daughter is infatuated with Ross Lynch and Disney's Teen Beach Movie. On our trip to Disney World last week, we took a day to drive to Cocoa Beach so she could have a surf lesson. Todd met us an hour earlier than our set time when we got there earlier than we thought we would. He let 10 yr old brother share in the lesson at the last minute. Both children were able to get up successfully multiple times. They enjoyed themselves immensely. Worried Mom appreciated the safety lessons and the close supervision. We had looked at the surf lessons at Typhoon Lagoon and were unable to secure a place. This was so much better- we didn't have to get up at 5 am on vacation, much more individual attention and opportunity to attempt the waves, you wipe out on sand and not concrete (my daughter's input) and the price for 2 lessons was cheaper than 1 at Disney. Well worth the 70 minute drive!

Venice, Florida
“Really Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

My wife an I took a semi private lesson with Todd and I can't say enough good things about it. He helped both of us so much!!! Thank you so much Todd. We will do it again the next time we come to Cocoa Beach. Thanks again, Greg & Elaine

Dunedin, Florida
19 attraction reviews
“You will love it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

If you want to taste the surfing experience while in Cocoa Beach, you have 2 choices. There is the large, well known establishment which no doubt has many qualified instructors rotating the class times and which caters to the masses. That's OK. But, if you would like to learn from award winning locals, who are very personable and have a vested interest in their craft, this is the place to go to. Chances are, you will be instructed by one of the 3 resident experts. My daughter's first time instruction was with Speedy. What a great guy! He was very kind and patient and got my daughter up on the board a couple of times. We are seriously considering going back next summer for one of their week long surf clinics.You will not regret attending the School of Surf.

Beaumont, Canada
“Great Lesson today with Todd!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

Highly Recommend Todd's School of Surf! I took lessons in Waikiki and the North Shore 2 years ago. I learnt more in 20 minutes about Ocean Safety and Surf Technique - then I did in 4 hours of lessons in Hawaii! Todd had my brother who has never surfed in his life - Riding a wave after his second try. Very Personable and Informative - Todd's School of Surf is the one to choose when in Cocoa Beach!

Denver, Colorado
“Amazing Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

A local recommended Todd's School of Surf while we were in Cocoa Beach. My Dad & I had a two hour semi-private with Speedy. From the classroom portion to water, we couldn't have had a greater experience. If you're looking for an unbelievable time and some amazing instruction this is the place. Thanks guys for a memorable time! We'll be back. Bard & Jess, Colorado & N.Y.

Visited August 2013