“Great place for drinks!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Irish, Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
colorado
“Great place for drinks!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

I did not eat here, but I loved the bar. We went two nights on a recent visit to Cocoa Beach. Small family run place - met the owner and other family members that run the place. Very Irish! Great feel and atmosphere in this bar. Live music was nice and they have a calendar of events. Definitely get locals in here, but they were very welcoming to tourist as well. Great Guinness with a shamrock "drawn" in the head of the beer.

This bar is definitely on my list of places to return to for evening drinks!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Stratford, Canada
“nice atmosphere but ...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

The atmosphere at Nolan's was nice. There was live music and it had the Irish pub feel we experienced while traveling in Dublin last summer. The food was not that great - the menu was limited. The soup I ordered was cold, the stew was ok - needed seasoning (salt). My husband's Reuben sandwich was disappointing - thin, meager and came with a packet of crisps. He liked the pretzel he had as an appetizer. When we were in Ireland last summer, the food was excellent. Always hot, tasty and filling. This was not authentic Irish food. Nice place to have a pint and listen to some Irish music.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Mount Vernon, Indiana
“A hidden treasure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

We happened upon Nolan's Irish Pub when our cruise ship was delayed by Hurricane Sandy and we found ourselves spending an extra night in Canaveral. The atmosphere was warm and inviting, the food very good and the conversation very entertaining. We look forward to returning next time we are in the area!

Visited October 2012
Cambria, California
“Sure Looks Like An Irish Pub”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

I went here with my sister and nephew. I've been all over Ireland and this really look like an authentic Irish pub. I was hoping to get an IPA but they ran out, so I had another ale, don't remember the name but it was good. My sister had her first Guiness and liked it. She had the Guiness stew and practically licked the bowl, so I guess she liked it. I had a delicious French Dip on their own freshly baked roll and my nephew had a ruben, which he liked.

They obviously have music some nights, but maybe not this night or we were too early, but I'll have to go back to find out next time I'm in Cocoa Beach.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Panama City, Florida
“Good food, Great atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

Went there with 14 family members. Our waitress (Mags) was excellent. We were seated immediately. My wife and I both had the Shepherd's Pie (which was actually Cottage Pie because it was made with ground beef, not lamb) which was very good. Also, I had the Murphy's Red beer and it was very good. Total bill with tip was less then $50.00; not unreasonable. Then, the one man band began performing. I can not recall his name, but he was was very good, and had a number of songs which included customer participation. Very nice. The only problem was I had to leave before the place closed. I would differently return the next time I am in Cocoa Beach.