“Pretty decent sushi!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 134 restaurants in Cocoa Beach
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese, Thai
Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: http://maps.google.com/maps/place?cid=7592061830030270137
“Pretty decent sushi!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

The restaurant is in a hotel, and in all honesty, is not the best sushi I've ever had, but it's still very, very good.

The service and the chef were fantastic, and there is a myriad of choices...too many to even remember. The speed and care was evident, but it was slightly poorer than a top notch sushi restaurant. I don't want to give the impression that its not worth trying...I did really enjoy the rolls...I just have had better. Still, the price was more than reasonable and it's a good meal to be had by all!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

88% Recommend
Jacksonville, North Carolina
“Tasty Thai food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

Went here for an early dinner. Service was prompt and courteous. The fried Giozas and Beef fried rice was outstanding. Portions were adequate. Needless to say I left full and satisfied. If I'm ever in re area again I definietely will be back

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Charlotte, NC
“Spicey Pad Thai!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

If you like spicey food, this place is wonderful! We are from out of town staying at a local hotel, and we love Thai food. Rather then try to tear our son away from the outdoor pool, we got a takeout order and ate the food while watching him play. We got all of our favorites including theTom Kha Gai soup with chicken, pad thai with shrimp, and yellow curry with chicken, and everything was delicious. Highly recommend.

Visited April 2012
Rockledge, Florida
“Great place for your money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

I was staying at the hotel next to the restaurant and decided to come in for dinner. I love Thai food. I went early, so it was quiet. I was going to sit at the sushi bar, but a woman came in with her whole family and took all the seats there. But I ended up with a nice booth. I had the chicken pad Thai. That's my favorite! And it was soooo good! I've been to Thai places that were horrible. So I was hopeful about this place. I ate it all! And my meal only came to $10. I only had the pad Thai and water. I will go back to this place again.

Visited October 2012
North Providence, Rhode Island
“Superb”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

The service in this restaurant was superb. The quantities and quality of the food was above my expectations. I was very impressed and if I am ever in the area again I would def eat here.

• Visited November 2012