“River View , Fresh Fish and Entertainment” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Gilbert
“River View , Fresh Fish and Entertainment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

Al Fresco waterfront. Great over 55 menu at reasonable prices. Regular prices for under 55 were a bit on the high side. Fresh grouper is a good choice. Laid back waterfront atmosphere. Good sax player as a one man band. Chance to see Manatees at the dock.

Visited July 2013

50% Recommend
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

My family and I were first time vacationers here. We found this place by accident, and were very glad we did. The food was amazing, a little pricey, but well worth it. The hostess, Jan, was the friendliest person we met on our trip. I felt like she was one of our friends from home. Matt, our waiter was also very friendly, and took care of our every need. We loved it so much that we ate there again, on our last night at the beach. Our waitress, Kristen, also did an excellent job. And the view, georgeous!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Ararat, North Carolina
“Excellent food and views of waterfront”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

My family of four stumbled upon this waterfront restaurant the night before our cruise. We had driven around Cocoa Beach for a while looking for something unique and we found it here! Excellent food and service, great live music and dining on the waterfront just made the meal even better. My family had a variety of entrees (grilled shrimp, seafood platter, scallops, and steak) everything was fantastic. i will definitely put place at the top of my list the next time we come to Cocoa Beach/Port Canaveral area.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Olympia, Washington
“Nice atmosphere”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

I go to this place every time I go to Cocoa Beach. The atmosphere is neat and the view is wonderful. Unfortunately the food and service is average...but I still go. A bar inhabits about 1/2 of the establishment so going during happy hour or later on weekends doesn't do too well with children. I can't rave about it but I still go.

Visited July 2013
Port Richey, Florida
“Nice views only”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

Beautiful view and thats it. For 20.00 I got onion rings a beer and 2 sodas. Onion rings weren't even homemade. Very skimpy portions, you get more at bk. Service not the greatest

• 3 of 5 stars Food