“Surfing in no time” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 46 Activities in Cocoa Beach
Type: Surf Camps, Adventure
Activities: Surfing
More attraction details
Owner description: Learn how to surf at this surfing school.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
17 attraction reviews
“Surfing in no time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

Sent my girls 12, 10 and 9 out with instructors Larry and Corey for a 2 hour lesson. The girls loved it and were surfing in a very short time. My husband took about 800 pictures and everyone has a huge grin on their faces. The instructors were smart, engaging and safety conscious. Highly recommend it to anyone looking to pick up a new sport and spend some time on Cocoa Beach.

Visited August 2012

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Wonderful memories & great instructors”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

My newphew Teddy (6 years old) & I (26 years old) took a surf lesson over fathers day weekend during our family vacation with Joe. Teddy was not interested in taking a lesso, but I knew once he got in the water he would have fun. Joe was such a patient teacher with Teddy and showed him everything he needed to know to have fun & catch good waves. Teddy still talks about his surf lesson & may even do the surf school next summer. As for myself, it was only my second lesson ever (first lesson was not at Ron Jon) and it was the first time I actually caught waves and was able to stand up. Joe was very encouraging and was able to split his time between Teddy & I. I highly recommend Ron Jon Surf School & Joe as an instructor. It was so fun to share that experience with my nephew and try out a new found hobby. Great staff & afforable prices too!

Visited June 2012
Smyrna, Delaware
4 attraction reviews
“Great place for Beginners”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

While staying in Cocoa Beach, we found the Ron Jon Surf school. The value was amazing! Both of my girls took 2 hour private lessons and were surfing in no time. The instructor, Katy, was very informative and patient. She had both of the girls up and riding waves within the first half hour! The staff at the school was also VERY nice to be around. They didn't intimidate the beginners and made them feel comfortable. My daughters were a little hesitant at first but took to it instantly. Highly recommend this surf school.

Visited August 2012
Bergen, Hordaland, Norway
7 attraction reviews
“Great store”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

We didn't try out the surf school, but the store is amazing. It has everything you could ever want for a trip to the beach and more. Lots of t-shirts and good prices. If you're staying at the Four Points hotel, you get an additional discount!

Visited July 2012
“Best first time surfing experience thanks to our instructor Mike!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

Best money I have spent this entire vacation! Mike gave us the full 2 hours we paid for, was super patient and encouraging! My daughter and I had the best time surfing and spending time together. We went from never having surfed before to loving it and wanting more, all thanks to our amazing experience we had today! I recommend MIKE as an Instructor, 100%

Chala (Shayla) & Skylar