“Cheap Chili Dogs? You want 'em, they got 'em” 4 of 5 stars

321-636-0763
Improve this listing
Ranked #48 of 111 Restaurants in Cocoa
Cocoa, Florida
“Cheap Chili Dogs? You want 'em, they got 'em”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Another have-been-coming-here-since-forever review, but this is a place truly appreciated by the locals...like others have said, if you didn't know better, you wouldn't go near it. There have been times where the service wasn't phenomenal, but whatever, because the food is cheap and good.

Visited March 2013

Cocoa, Florida
“Don't let the exterior scare you...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

The building is pretty run down but don't let that stop you from giving it a try. Their food is pretty tasty...Hot dogs, corn dogs, sandwiches, subs, ice cream, etc.

One problem for me is they don't have a soda fountain. I saw them pouring a 2 liter into a styrofoam cup of ice...I like my fountain cokes.

Make sure you try the chili cheese fries because they are my favorite.

• Visited December 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cocoa, Florida, United States
“GIVE ME ONE ALL THE WAY!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

Arbetter Hotdogs, has been here as long as I have, 1972. Just a mile or 3 from my house. I had never been there for over 30 years. I judged a book by its very worn cover. I don't like hot dogs, so that might be a reason. Now I am not a communist, I will eat them, at an event,, or a NASCAR Race, 4th of July of course , but that's it. yuck! About 2 years ago, for some strange reason, I had to have a Hot Dog, and I had to have it now, so in I drove, got like 5 for 5 bucks, a shake and some fries.....Are you kidding me?? This was here all this time, and I never went? What a dork! ok 2. I ABSOLUTELY HATE CORN DOGS! Double Yuck! My other half loves them, so I got some for her, she made me eat one, with a gun pointed to my head. Holly crap! (I had eaten corn dogs before, obviously, thus the hating them thing) Best Damn corn dog ever. If you eat the Tacos, you will drive to Taco Bell, just to slap the employees. They still make real milk shakes, with the spinney thing machine, pretty much any flavor you like, Get the Bananananananannanaana one, Yum! Does the place still look like a dump? Yea! But close your eyes, use the drive up, and fill up your gullet! (urp, scuse) later...

Visited July 2012