“decor & service great but food is NOT.” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #59 of 110 Restaurants in Cocoa
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Just a great place to kick back with friends & family and to enjoy the great atmosphere that's kept folks coming back since 1985. Take some time to browse our menu online. If you're planning a nite out or looking for something "to go", call ahead and we'll have it "Ready-to-Roll" when you arrive. If you love the experience, tell your friends. If you don't, tell us so that we can make it right! Visit our site often to check for updates to Web-Only Specials!
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“decor & service great but food is NOT.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

walked in, and restaurant is decorated w/ usual mexican decor and looks nice. waitress and greeter were both nice. I ordered the green chicken enchiladas and hubby ordered the fish tacos. the chicken tasted gross, like it had freezer burn or was old. my beans had bubbles, so I suspect they had been warmed in the microwave. the fish tacos had a white sauce in them vs being grilled.
I usually eat all my food but could barely finish anything on account of the chicken taste. :o(
I am mexican and from TX so I know good mexican food. we are military so I have also traveled a lot and know that mexican food won't always taste the same. I saw some reviews were not good and I should've heeded them. I don't consider myself picky so, if you don't care for real mexican (not surprising since FL has more carribean influence) then you're good. but, I will NOT be coming back here. :o(

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Shawnee, Kansas
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012 via mobile

Great atmosphere, wonderful food. Great choices on the menu, which includes Cuban choices. Will come here again next trip We make!!

I had the Mabel, wonderful flavor and texture, definitely a must try!

Rockledge, Florida
“Great Mecian food in Cocoa Villlage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

Good food, nice peole. Dining here for 20+ yrs. Great for families.

Visited May 2012
USA
“CuboTexMex”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

Popular w the locals. Had a wonderful meal, fast service.

Visited May 2012
“Ehh..... won't return. Food didn't seem fresh.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2012

It had good appetizers, entrees did not taste fresh. Went because we had a Groupon, I don't think we would return and pay regular price. Price's seemed reasonable.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere