“Nice people and great place to stay” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
1,000 bonus reward points
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Clewiston
New Philadelphia, Ohio
“Nice people and great place to stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

Staff was very nice and helpful and accomodating. I felt right at home. The room was big and comfortable. I would stay here again. We were pleased with the size of the room. Breakfast was adequate. The parking was also very nice. We could see our car from our room and it was such we did not worry about getting our doors dinged.

Room Tip: rooms at the back are quieter.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
vivian clewisto... p, Manager at BEST WESTERN of Clewiston, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Good afternoon,

I would like to start by thanking you for taking the time to
fill out this trip advisor survey, It is word of mouth that
is our number 1 marketing tool...

I am happy that you enjoyed your stay and that the staff
was accommodating we would love to have you return
and contact me personally for your future reservations..

Vivian Perez

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Jacksonville, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

I stayed here two nights in September 2013. Overall, it's a decent place to stay. The room was clean, and the bed was comfortable... that's the most important thing, right?

The free breakfast left a lot to be desired... the eggs were dry, they had cereal but no milk, no breakfast meats, and a stale cheese Danish. I went down the road a little bit to a great McDonalds. There is also a Burger King next door, but I am not into their breakfast.

The only bad things really were not a big deal, but the door handle to my room was a little loose and sometimes a little difficult to open from the outside. Not a big deal at all. There was some noise from some trucks around 7AM, that probably would not be an issue on the other side of the hotel. (My room was near the larger parking spots for trucks or cars with trailers). Next time I am in Clewiston, I'll definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Get a room that is on the side facing Burger King... probably a little quieter in the morning.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

We were in south central Florida to visit friends, but needed a place to stay. From a small number of properties I chose the Best Western property. We were made welcome at checkin, the property was clean, and the service was good. The room was comfortable and the bed was VERY comfortable.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

London, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

Stayed here for one night and never again. Arrived fairly late and tired phone started ringing at 3am but nobody on the other end. The red light flashing as though message awaiting but front desk say no message and cannot cancel th red light which flashed forthe rest of the night and into the next morning. Went to breakfast and then could not get back into the room because the lock battery had gone flat. Had to wait until lock dismantled and reprogrammed before we could use room and check out. In addition to the above it was generrally tired with a lot of accumulated dust in the corners and desk light would not work. Attention to detail is clearly an issue with housekeeping because all bu the phone call could have been prevented.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

vivian clewisto... p, Manager at BEST WESTERN of Clewiston, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
I am very sorry Mrs. Reynolds, but unfortunately you did have a bad experience which usually does not ocurr.... I wish I had an answer to make up for the bad experience, but all I can offer
you is a chance to return and give us a second chance.

I do offer you a 35% discound on a return visit and I promise you will not have all the situations
you already encountered re-occur...

I am sorry and I do hope you return to us

Melbourne, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

I know Clewiston is a small town but there has to be better hotels than this best Western. My wife is absolutely disgusted with bugs. And when she stepped on a Huge roach on the bathroom floor at 3 AM she screamed loud enough to wake up the whole hotel. i killed two large spiders and several ants but I dared not to tell my wife. Unfortunately our schedule was so tight that getting back to the hotel and crashing out left no time to look for another hotel. The hotel next-door looked a lot newer but it's hard to say if they have a bug problem too.

• Stayed September 2013
vivian clewisto... p, General Manager at BEST WESTERN of Clewiston, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Good Afternoon,

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience of running into an insect in the room,
I would like to remind you that we are in the swamp area of Florida and we are
in a very rainy season.

I will make sure we address these issues with our maintenance and have already
contacted our exterminating company.

I hope that we see you in the future and if so will offer you a discounted rate.

General MAnager
Honaker, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

Will stay in this hotel every time. What can I say the best is the best. The hotel staff goes to great lengths to make you as comfortable as is reasonable. The pool is nice and well maintained. The Hotel is easy to find and located right next to a major food chain.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Titusville, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

My job keeps me on the road constantly and I stay in motels every week. The people at this Best Western are the best! They always go out of their way to help with whatever I need. The rooms are clean and so is the pool. Breakfast is served early enough so construction guys can eat without being in a hurry. Plenty of parking and parking lot is lit up brightly at night............ I will stay there anytime I am working in the area......

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Been to BEST WESTERN of Clewiston? Share your experiences!