“These guys have the secret to the best pizza” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #39 of 151 Restaurants in Clermont
Cuisines: Italian
Clermont, Florida
“These guys have the secret to the best pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

My wife and I frequent this place often. Being from the NY area, we have had great pizza experiences. In Florida it is not that easy to find that greatness but Calabria is great. The secret is their crust. When I discovered Calabria, I stopped yearning for the NY pizza.

When we walk in the owners starts making our favorite pizza, Spinach, light on the cheese, heavy on the spinach and crispy. It always comes out perfect just as ordered, even though it is special order.

• Visited October 2012

West Palm Beach, FL
“Very delicious Italian food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

My husband was competing in a triathlon in Clermont and he wanted to "carb-load." We are not very keen on chain restaurants, so tried Calabria on a recommendation. We were so pleased with our food! The service was very pleasant and the prices were great considering the HUGE portions we got. I definitely recommend this restaurant!

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Clermont, Florida
“Friendly staff, authentic food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

My friend took me to Calabria and I was very pleased! The staff was exceptional! Very clean restaurant with interesting entree choices. I had the chef special, which was Mahi and a side of Penne alla Vodka! I can't wait to go back! The food was delicious and very fresh! The ambiance alone represents the authentic feel and sets the mood! The prices were a little high though. Overall, a great experience!

Visited September 2012
Florida
“"Old-School" Italian cuisine complete with "Old-school" service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

It is never too difficult for Calabria's to provide a satisfying and beautifully prepared meal. Dinners are prepared individually and sauces are rich with flavor. On a recent night, our table orfered pasta with carbonara sauce, Penne Vodka Pasta, chicken wings, crisp and seasoned perfectly, and (my favorite) Chicken Francese over linguine.All dinners wre generous and delicious. We started the meal with a bruscetta. Often we start with lovely crusty bread dipped in olive oil. The kitchen is always ready to respond to individual requests and tastes. This is a family restaurant that treats you like family!!

• Visited August 2012
Clermont
“Excelent Italian Restaurant & Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

They usually have an appetizer special like Mussels fra diablo that my wife gets with a side of pasta. I love their wings, pizza, chicken parm, & sometimes they have a dinner special Maji which is great. They even have Peroni Beer on Tap & great inexpensive lunch specials.

• Visited June 2012