“Best Chinese around” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #61 of 170 Restaurants in Clermont
Cuisines: Chinese
“Best Chinese around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

When we want Chinese we regularly come here. The flavors are great. The portions for the price are unbeatable. Best Chinese place within 20 miles in my opinion and we have tried quite a few around and have been disappointed. This place has never disappointed. You also have to try there collection of sauces. They are amazing.

Grosse Pointe
“Just what I expected”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

We've been looking for a good Chinese Restaurant since we moved to Detroit 13 years ago. Now that we've moved to Florida, we finally found it! Just like the Peking Palace in Brentwood, TN. Great flavor and huge servings. You can't beat the lunch for $6. Fabulous!

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Clermont, Florida
“Consistently Good and Quick”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

This is my go-to for quick chinese carryout. I have found their food good whether I order lunch or 15 minutes before closing. I usually get wonton soup, eggrolls, chicken or shrimp, lomein, and sometimes we get their meal deals, which is a lot of food for the price.

Visited June 2013
Oakdale, Pennsylvania
“Good food but operation is geared towards take out.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

For little places like these, I think a good measure of success is either how full the dining area gets, or how much traffic take out gets. We ordered and ate there and in the time we were there, the order line never went down and the pace never slowed. I had the crispy duck which came with rice tortillas (I think) and was very good. Problem was we ordered and ate there and our order seemed to arrive piece meal instead of all together. Tortillas came out way after the duck and the tea we ordered never arrived. Perhaps we should have just ordered take out and ate it there. Avoid dinner time if you plan to eat there otherwise order take out. They seem to have that system down to a science.

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida
“Best Chinese in Clermont/Minneola”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

Being a Chinese food lover, I think this place is great. Is an in and out hole in the wall but great food. I order and take out a lot.

Visited May 2013